PDA

View Full Version : I got a petco gift certificate!

*LabLoverKEB*
02-26-2004, 09:43 PM
I got a Petco gift certificate from one of our neighbors! What should I get???;) :cool:

wolfie
02-26-2004, 09:56 PM
You could get dog food and donate it to your local shelter. :)

Or if you want something for yourself or you dog you could get some new toys. :) Or a new collar or something. Dogs always look pretty in a new collar. ^_^

Logan
02-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Sarah, you will be in heaven, shopping for beautiful Sadie, won't you?? Have fun!!!! I'd get something "special" that you wouldn't normally buy, just for you and Sadie!!! :)

GoldenRetrLuver
02-26-2004, 11:02 PM
Buy my pups something!! :p Hehe, just kidding. ;)
Have fun with it!

tatsxxx11
02-27-2004, 01:19 PM
That's neat, Sarah and Sadie May!!! Any chance Sadie can accompany you to Petco to pick out something for herself?:) If not, I'm sure you'll find something fun. Does she like to fetch, catch a frisbee? They've got so many great new retrieving toys! Hurl-a-Squirrel comes to mind! And being the beauty that she is, maybe a little doggie jewelry...a new collar? Or a new stuffie!:D

K9soul
02-27-2004, 01:42 PM
Sandra's suggestions sound good. What fun! I'd want to take her in and maybe pick what she shows interest in as far as a new toy or goodie! :)

This thread did remind me though of a week or so ago when I was in PetCo here getting some dog food and training treats. This couple came in with a beautiful 6-month-old male German Shepherd, and as they walked down the aisles, he kept grabbing toys and bones. At first they didn't notice, they were talking to another person there about the dog (which is how I learned his age), and he just reached over and grabbed a stuffy toy and walked along with it for a bit, then dropped it and grabbed a bone he saw. Then the couple noticed and took them away, but it was so funny and cute! They had a little shoplifter with them lol. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-27-2004, 04:02 PM
Thanks everyone!

LOL, K9Soul!:D

Aww, thanks Sandra, Sadie's blushing!:o Sadie LOVES retrieveing! I was thinging about getting her another one of those soft frisbees, her old one is getting pretty ratty.

LOL, Julie. I'd love to get your babies something!:)

Good idea, wolfie.....

Logan, I love shopping for my dog!:)