PDA

View Full Version : I was just searching...

dappledoxie
02-26-2004, 08:31 PM
I was searching on Google under this...kitty signature name

I know someone who has a signature they use of a kitten grabbing each letters of their name, very cute little sig. Well I was just messing around and searced under those words. Not expecting to ever find anything...well what I found horrified me. I don't know what to think, what to do, I am incredibley worried, angry, and scared for these kittens!!!

I followed the link on the page telling about the petition and found the site that made me soooo mad. Be careful looking at this, I don't know what to think.

links removed by Karen

What is this!!!???? Please someone tell me it's fake, please!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Rottieluver45
02-26-2004, 08:36 PM
I do believe it`s fake. We`ve had a discussion about Bonsai Kitties before and I think we came to the conclusion that it`s a hoax.

wolfie
02-26-2004, 08:37 PM
That site has been around for a while - it's a bad joke.

Here's a site about it:
http://www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/bonsai.html

dappledoxie
02-26-2004, 08:42 PM
http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/pranks/bonsai.html

Yeah thank goodness! You guys, I was about to freak out! Thank you for fast replies, it helped set my mind at ease again.

wolfie
02-26-2004, 09:25 PM
No problem dappledoxie. :) It is a pretty bad joke though. Animal cruelty shouldn't be a joke. :(

CamCamPup33
02-27-2004, 07:18 AM
I have never heard of it , or seen it!

dappledoxie
02-27-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by wolfie
No problem dappledoxie. :) It is a pretty bad joke though. Animal cruelty shouldn't be a joke. :(

I agree, it shouldn't still be up at all, in my opinion. I wish they would take down that site and end all this craziness, I mean it is out there giving the idea to people.

Karen
02-27-2004, 09:55 AM
I don't think it's giving ideas to people, honestly. And I know the site has been taken down time after time after time, only to reappear elsewhere. I am going to remove the link to it you posted so they will not get any traffic from us.

dappledoxie
02-27-2004, 10:38 AM
I understand removing the links, that's cool! :) I hope it isn't giving ideas, but today you never know.