PDA

View Full Version : GE Security Technologies Commercial

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Has anyone seen this? And even if you did, you probably didn't know what it was for but it goes something like this...

Kid and Lassie are walking along when a cougar appears. Lassie goes into a karate thing and waves bye bye to the cougar who runs away scared.

It is soooooo funny! I think I first saw it during the superbowl and have been meaning since then to ask if anyone else has seen it.

I think it's hilarious and lol when I first saw it. :D

Cinder & Smoke
02-26-2004, 07:40 PM
:D

It *IS* a Hoot, Deb!!

The DOGS even watch it!! ;)

One of the really BETTER commercials featuring animals!

And I do believe ~
NO animals were harmed during filming!

Wonder if they have a web site with a video clip?

Cinder & Smoke
02-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Wonder if they have a web site with a
video clip?

Wonder no more...

Step Rite Up, Folks!!

See the Lassie GE Commercial RITE HERE >>>

GE Security "Lassie Commercial" (http://www.ge.com/stories/en/20118.html?category=Corporate)

ENJOY!! :D

lizbud
02-26-2004, 08:16 PM
I love that commercial.:) Now that's funny.:D I was going
to ask if anyone else had seen it too, but didn't get around to
it. I love it.:D

anna_66
02-26-2004, 09:21 PM
I tried to tell Mark about it (of course it didn't sound as funny as it was) and he just gave me a weird look. Then when he finally seen it he laughed too.

Such a great commercial, and your right...I had no idea what it was about:D

Moose
02-26-2004, 09:24 PM
lmao I saw that for the first time a couple days ago and I laughed my butt off. I loved the end when the bear tip-toed away. Oh man, good times. :p;)

Cincy'sMom
02-26-2004, 09:43 PM
Is that who the commerical was for? The commerical is hilarious...but I didn't have a clue whenit was over what it as for. Guess I should pay more attention :)

trayi52
02-26-2004, 10:46 PM
I love that commercial! Seems like some of the commercials are better than the actual tv shows.

I like the commercial where the guy is telling how much money he owes, but he looks so happy telling about he is in debt up to his eyeballs, and then he says smiling the whole time 'somebody help me', I just laugh my butt off when I see that one.

But the one with Lassie is truly a good one.

Willie

Corinna
02-26-2004, 11:12 PM
I love that commercial too . Tim also thought I'd spent to many hours here. Till he saww uit, I love the long version best the beaar running away just busts me up everytime. I just can't help myself.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-27-2004, 12:47 PM
I love it when the cougar drops his jaw. :D :D

And I've never seen the extended version with the bear running away. That is too funny how all Lassie has to do is bark and the bear bolts! :D :D

Thanks for the link Phred.

Anna, I did the same thing with Terry. During the Superbowl he was on the computer and didn't see the commercial until I started cracking up. Then when I tried to describe it he just didn't get it - until he saw it. ;) :D :D

mugsy
02-27-2004, 04:29 PM
I saw that on the Super Bowl and about fell over laughing. I agree the part where Lassie scares away the bear as the kid is fishing is a riot.