PDA

View Full Version : Ok, bring out the trumpets

catnapper
02-26-2004, 04:23 PM
I've finally reached Pillarhood! Yippie!

So, if I haven't made an impact on you all yet, watch out 'cause I'm here to stay and I like to talk A LOT! LOL.

Here's to me congratulating myself on being such a yack-a-much (as my husband calls me.):D

Now I know how Jen felt when everybody missed her 7000th post:(

wolfie
02-26-2004, 04:27 PM
YAY! Congrats! :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2004, 04:57 PM
Congratulations Catnapper!!!

You may not know this, but you are already a cherised PT'er. We love hearing all about Pouncer's naw-tee-ness and what a good big brother Allen is. :D

And the part I like best is that we get to see one of Jen's "babies" grow up in such a wonderful, loving home. Now if this could only happen for all the foster babies we get to know and love. ;) :D

Oh, and I know your camera is on the fritz, but you must have noticed that people usually celebrate by posting pics. ;) :p :D

Dogz
02-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Congratulations!!
Doesn't it feel great?:D

I love reading your posts about your pets, and I love looking at the pictures, too!:)

Keep posting!

jenluckenbach
02-26-2004, 05:10 PM
ACK!!!! You reached pillarhood while I was busy toting the humidifier up and down the stairs (twice a day!!) for the sick foster kitties.
I only have 1 and we use it in our bedroom at night, so I drug it upstairs so they could use it during the day, and then back DOWN at night.
You ARE most definitely a vital part of pet talk and if you even thought about leaving we'd be tracking you down with the bloodhounds!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Steffi N
02-26-2004, 05:59 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!

I love your posts and pics. :)

Miss Meow
02-26-2004, 06:00 PM
Congratulations!!!

Yes, you're a valued person here and don't ever forget it! :)

anna_66
02-26-2004, 06:14 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Don't feel bad about no one noticing....I never notice things like that:o

popcornbird
02-26-2004, 06:30 PM
Congratulations! Sometimes, we don't keep our eyes open enough. I'm sorry no one noticed, but do know that you are a very cherished member here, and we very much enjoy your posts! Hopefully, someone will notice when you hit 2000. :)

CatDad
02-26-2004, 06:46 PM
Congratulations on reaching pillarhood!!!!

I thought you where just at 650. Well that OK I enjoy your post and keep them up.:D

Sorry about us missing it.:o I reached a little over 1100 before someone noticed mine.:eek::D

Logan
02-26-2004, 10:48 PM
What a sensible and vital Pet Talk "pillar" you are!! I don't watch those post numbers the way others do. Heck, I hit 9,000 a couple of weeks ago and I didn't even know it until I saw a post about it!!! :o It's not the quantity, it's the quality that counts. I almost wish we didn't have the counters to watch. Makes me feel guilty if I miss one!

Congratulations to you, fellow blabbermouth!!! :)

Barbara
02-27-2004, 03:32 AM
Hey you are one of the best recent additions at PT. I love your Pouncer & Allen stories and your paintings. Thanks to Jen for bringing you in.

And:

Congratulations Catnapper !!!

Killearn Kitties
02-27-2004, 03:40 AM
Congratulations!!! Keep those Pouncer and Allen stories coming!

Now I feel quite guilty, like I don't chat enough. Loads of people who joined after me have more than 1000 or even 2000 posts. I'm sorry I didn't notice your pillarhood. :)

PayItForward
02-27-2004, 04:59 AM
Congratulations to out newest Pillar :D :D

PS. I am also bad at watching the numbers.

ChrisH
02-27-2004, 03:35 PM
Congratulations!! :D

bluekat
02-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Congratulations!!!:D

K9soul
02-27-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm horrible at noticing anyone's post counts except for my own, and I only notice them because sometimes I think I'm TOO much of a blabber :p. But I do always try to keep an eye out for these threads! I'm sorry I missed this one until now :(

I really do enjoy your posts a lot, and after learning how much your husband acts like mine, I relate to you now more too! :p

AmberLee
02-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Ta-rooo TA-RUH!!!
Congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats!!

Welcome to Pillar-hood!! You're doing well, it's good to have you, and Pouncer, and Allen, and Nicki...