PDA

View Full Version : annie the cat......

carole
02-26-2004, 03:24 PM
Annie is a 13 year old female long-haired calico cat, she has been living with a person who has 8 other pedigree cats, I am not certain how she attained Annie, but I think someone died, and she aquired her, she also had a piano that did not belong to her from the estate, and was currently in a small claims court regarding this, to cut a long story short, she lost the piano and then decided she would no longer care for Annie.

I donot know this person at all BTW, but just wanted to tell this story, as I am apalled by it, how can you have an animal for some years then just dump it out of pure spite, this really sickens me.

However there is a happy ending folks, that is why I am telling you about it, my girlfriend who lives down the road from me and who owns 3 cats, Scooter, Tosca and Sindy ( I have posted pics of them on PT) has taken Annie to live with her, isn't that just great, she said she was very thin, skin and bone, but is filling out now. Good on ya Jane!!!

:)

Barbara
02-26-2004, 03:33 PM
I will never be able to understand stories like this - I am so happy Annie found a good home now. :)

Killearn Kitties
02-26-2004, 04:04 PM
Good for you Jane!! Please give sweet Annie scritchies from me and headbumpies from the girls.
You're safe now after your ordeal darling Annie.:D

PayItForward
02-26-2004, 04:06 PM
Thank goodness for Jane.

How about trying to get Jane to post some pictures here ???

carole
02-26-2004, 04:15 PM
I will try for pics, Jane was the one I borrowed a camera off, but she had a loan from the girl who stayed with her, who has left to go to university down south now, so not sure if she got pics of Annie before she left, if so I will get her to send them to me and post them, I know how much you guys love pics, I have not seen Annie myself , but am going to take a walk down soon to see her.

Jane is a very giving person, not only to animals but people as well, I must tell you about Duke, even though this is the cat site, Duke is the dog who lives next door to her, his owners are at work all day, so Duke lives happily at Jane's all day long with her now 4 kitties, he gets on well with cats, he goes with her on her paper round, he is a neat black lab cross I think, very sweet natured, it a very good situation, it means Duke is never lonely, and Jane has a pet dog without all the responsibility.,and he is treated very well, just like one of the family.

CatDad
02-26-2004, 07:41 PM
A big cheer for Jane.:D

I am happy that she is taking care of Annie and that the kitty is doing well.

I don't understand some people either.

amoore
02-27-2004, 09:26 AM
That is bad that someone would dump little anne. But it is good someone nice now has her.
Glad she is with someone who will love and care for her.:)

Felicia's Mom
02-27-2004, 10:31 AM
I am glad Annie is in a loving home now.

A big thanks to Jane!