PDA

View Full Version : Eventfull Agility class

Rio and Me
02-26-2004, 02:24 PM
Well most of the dogs are well behaved and basic trained etc, this time there were 2 semi new people with German Shepherds.
First insident Isha (GS b***h) wouldnt come to her owner when having her turn, and threatend the trainers poddle which was tied up, twice, the third time nipped her and the male trainer from another group (GS person, knows his dogs) ran up and scared the GS by shouting, thats when she kicked off attemping to bite him, barking etc going around the areana (the whole dog school stopped) this dog totally ignored its owner, after like 15mins of it going mad the owner was told to leave and see if the dog would follow, it did (in the car and left for this week, back next week).
Summer (our trainers poodle) was just asking for trouble being tied up so my friend said she would hold her with us, then a little later on Oscar, a tipicall untrained GS was doing well on his turn untill he was attracted to a BC playing with its lead, ran over cought jack (the BC)by suprise and bang a dog fight, oscars owner ran over but was struggling to pull him back whilst jack had firm grip on his cheek, jacks owner grabed his back legs and pulled, whilst three people try and get a grip on oscar and pull him back, jack gets one last bite on osacrs paw and refuses to let go untill a trainer gets a panic button thing and scretchs it in there faces.
thats was that, luckly noone was hurt, at all.(if summer had been tied up still she would have been in the middle of it all)
its seems size does not matter in strength depo jack won so to speek.
Piontless and very long thread but i thought its owners like this (not "bad" owners just clueless) that make this breed look bad.
Ky and Rio
PS it was so close to me and Rio i struggled to lift her up on a high ledge out of reach.