PDA

View Full Version : Info needed for the next PT

Rio and Me
02-26-2004, 02:05 PM
Gift swap.
There are several of us who wish to get involved in the next gift sawp.
Only we/I would like to know how we get the address of our person, and how we put our name down (like do we PM the organiser) etc.
Info needed and much apprecated
Ky and Rio

binka_nugget
02-26-2004, 06:09 PM
I think the people interested PM their info to the person organizing it. The organizer then PMs everyone the name, address and any other info about the person they need to buy for. It might be a while until the next one starts up again since we're just finishing off one.

lv4dogs
03-09-2004, 11:01 AM
I would like to get in on it too.
Is it the same organizer each time?
If so who?
If not does anyone who it will be?
Does anyone know when the next one is?
Is it a scheduled thing like quarterly, or do you just make the dates up as it goes?
Do the gift boxes have to have certain items in there or do you just have a certain price they are allowed to spend?

If they need an organizer I could probably do it, what you just make a deadline for enteries, each person submits their pet info & informs me then i match them up w/ someone else, give them the pet info & then set up a date for the gifts to be mailed out on right?

what if you have multiple pets do you just pick one pet or one catagory of gifts you want (ex. cat, dog, rat, ferret etc)

If lots of people want in on it we could almost have another one very soon, or at least start it & have the mailing deadline a little later??