PDA

View Full Version : The Foot is Healed

catmandu
02-26-2004, 08:53 AM
And all that has to happen , is for the new skin to grow over , and cover the scars! And the Found Cats and I would like , again to Thank alll the Pettalkers for thier emails of concern , and well wishes. And all your Cats have Steaks , with thier names on them , Sirloin Sunday Partee Day!Bless You all , And May you all live as long as you want , and Never Want as long as you live! Catmandu , Cats ,Strays and Cat Angels!

Barbara
02-26-2004, 08:57 AM
Gary I hope your foot is completely well (including skin) soon:)

We are all so glad that you are better.

I think Filou and Tigris have already exchanged flight dates with the other European kitties - I hear them whispering about Sirloin Sunday all the time when I pass them;)

slick
02-26-2004, 09:49 AM
Speckles has her bag packed and I'm dropping her off at the airport tomorrow night. She's so excited to be getting away from Max for a few days and as for Sirloin Sunday????? Well, I mentioned that to her and she's drooling at the mouth :eek:

So glad that your foot is healed Gary. I'm sure the Found Cats have had a lot to do with rehabilitation :) ;)

catnapper
02-26-2004, 09:59 AM
Hip Hip Hooray! That is fantastic news! I'm not sure if I can send Pouncer to the party, because it looks like he won't return after you get him.:D

Vio&Juni
02-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Great news, Gary!

Juni and Pichu are on her way to the party! Can you believe how they got the taste of it? Party, party - all I hear :)

catlover4ever
02-26-2004, 10:38 AM
Gary, what wonderful news that you shared with us.

Tigger, Smokey, Tucker, Mystic and Abner are all packed and they are getting ready for the ride in their own very special limo for the party. They say that they can not wait to have some fun!!!:D :cool: :cool:

kimlovescats
02-26-2004, 10:48 AM
Gary, that is such wonderful news to hear this morning! You take care of those toes and feet now, you hear? ;)

Tucker, Duncan and Amber are on their way to the party .... and can't wait to chow down on those steaks!!!!:D

Corinna
02-26-2004, 10:53 AM
As a diabetic I am amazed at how fast you are healing. all I can say is WOW AND YAHOOOOOO!!!!!! I think our two catss Ebony andWinky will be on their dog sled pulled by Lady (newf) If they can get by the border guys.

jazzcat
02-26-2004, 11:44 AM
That is great news. I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well.

Prayers for your continued improvement.

trayi52
02-26-2004, 12:37 PM
Grover and Stubby are all excited about meeting you Gary, so they are ready. Grover has really been restless ever since I told her about the party.

So they will be there, now I will just have to figure out how to talk them into coming back home. That Stubby likes men better than he does women. Grover she is just a big sap when it comes to getting lots of kisses.

Glad to hear you are doing so much better Gary! May your health continue to improve with each passing day.

Willie

Steffi N
02-26-2004, 01:12 PM
Great news Gary. Its wonderful you are doing so well.
Lovable has been pleading to let me come to your party. I guess if can be reasonably well behaved on a cruise then I can trust him. So he will be there.
:) :)

Killearn Kitties
02-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Great news! I am really happy for you. Now you be more careful with those toes in future now. :D

Our Jessica would sell her soul for steak! Please try to make sure she doesn't eat everyone else's as well.

RICHARD
02-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Don't forget the steak sauce!

Glad to hear you are doing well!!!

Pet talk prayers........do you think we could bottle it??

:D

Randi
02-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Gary, I'm so glad your foot is healing well! :) I think you have done all the right things. ;)

Fister is over the moon about going to the party, he's frantically racing around to get his gear packed. Mind you, he loves steak and he'll go to extremes to get one - preferably raw. Don't leave any laying around on the kitchen table unattended!! :eek: He'll meet up with Filou, Tigris, Juni, Pichu and a few others in Europe. He'll bring lots of Greenlandic shrimps for a starter, lets hope there'll be some left for everyone when they arrive. :D

Felicia's Mom
02-26-2004, 02:42 PM
Glad you foot is healed. Both Beau and Felicia are anxious to come oto the party!!

sirrahbed
02-26-2004, 04:41 PM
VERY good news about your foot!!! Everyone here is so excited about the party. As Eliot is terrible about biting feet, I have had a good talking to with him and he promises to be on his best behavior! Emily and Dylan are allowed to go OFF their diets just for this one special day. (Meowmie has been STARVING them you know;) ) Oh, and please keep an eye on Dylan and Stubby - they will need a chaperone, though Dylan is very polite and I suspect Miss Stubby can hold her own since she has all those big brothers to deal with. Emily is a little nervous about leaving her daddy but I assured her that Gary will be a substitute daddy if she should get worried about anything :-) The kitties will be arriving by bus as we are on a budget these days. As promised, they will bring the cat litter cake:D

PayItForward
02-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Greats news Gary. :D

Miss Meow
02-26-2004, 05:39 PM
Gary, that's wonderful news! :)

lizbud
02-26-2004, 07:00 PM
I'm so glad to hear how well you are doing. That's wonderful.:)

No wonder your beautiful furry crew want's to throw a party.
Great news.:D

Edwina's Secretary
02-26-2004, 07:34 PM
So glad to hear your tootsies are mending so well!

Edwina is in a tizzy....what to wear, what to wear? It is that "in between" season -- not really winter, not really spring. I hope she decides soon so they can make the flight!

CatDad
02-26-2004, 08:05 PM
I was so happy to read that the foot is healing like it should, you just keep doing the right things until you are recovered.

I hope to read that you are all revocered soon.

Bob and Joey both have there tickets and will be there on Sunday.:)

halliecat
02-27-2004, 09:39 AM
Glad your foot is better...since I am fairly new not sure what happened to it. Please take care of the tootsies (and the rest of you)! Continued good health!

Hallie is looking forward to the partee...

amoore
02-27-2004, 10:01 AM
All my creatures and me are so happy you are doing better.

Sunny is so excited about meeting you and the kitties! Loverboy is also happy. He can't wait! Sunny has collected some of his favorite toys and box of Catnip heart shaped toys he has for his girl friend Grover.

Sunny and Loverboy are bringing some of moms fresh dried catnip for the party. :)

ChrisH
02-27-2004, 04:21 PM
Gary, that's great news!! :) :)

rg_girlca
02-27-2004, 07:20 PM
Gary, I am so happy to hear this great news. I pray that you continue to stay well.

I'm just sending Mooky & Chipper to your party. Katie says she doesn't want to bother with anyone. She is soooooo grumpy in her old age. It's better this way anyway cause all she would be doing is hissing and growling at everyone.
As for my sons cat Sades, well he was to go but now he is grounded. I had an extra lamp up on my sons wall unit, which is about 6 feet tall, and Sades managed to jump up on a bureau and jump onto the top of the wall unit. Three guesses on what happened. The first two don't count. You got it ladies and gentlemen, the lamp came crashing down to the floor and smashed into pieces. Could not be saved. When my hubby ran into the room to see what happened, Sades was laying on top, looking down, so innocently, like nothing happened. So he is staying home.