PDA

View Full Version : Foster update

jenluckenbach
02-26-2004, 05:51 AM
Smokey seems to be over his URI and is now out with the girls (Annie, Bailey and Lizzie)

Mao is finally eating dry food and can hopefully join them after a few more days of medication.

Both these boys are very sweet. And GENTLE!

Annie has been having short periods out of the foster room. Mickey sure does love her. They are the same age and I think he misses her from when he lived upstairs. 9 out of 10 cats just leave her alone, but of course JIM has to give her a hard time.

Lizzie did well at her first adoption day event last Sunday even though she did not find a home yet. We all know it will take a very special person to adopt her, so it will take time.

I am still not sure when Tuscany will be back, but I sure miss him.

That's all I guess.

catcrazylady
02-26-2004, 07:17 AM
Jen, that is great news that evryone is starting to get well. It's really great that your two new guys are gentle. Maybe they will get new forever homes soon.
I'm really glad to hear that Annie did so well! Were you surprised?

It sounds like good things are happening for your fosters but with a foster mom like you I wouldn't expect any less!!! Way to go Jen!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Barbara
02-26-2004, 08:16 AM
Great news Jen:D

Missed you already:)

I hope not only the fosters but also the main staff is ok;)

catmandu
02-26-2004, 09:06 AM
Jen , you know how highly the Found Cats and I hold you , in our esteem , and we pray that you can get these poor Cats , the Furr Ever Home , that all Cats , and for that matter all Pets and People deserve. Blessings from the Found Cats Hotel.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOW!

jazzcat
02-26-2004, 12:14 PM
It's good to hear an update.

I hope they all find their perfect homes soon. Very encouraging about Lizzie, maybe the next event will be her day.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks for the uppydate, Jen. Glad to hear everything is going well. All is calm - which is a real good thing. :D

PayItForward
02-26-2004, 02:19 PM
So pleased that everything is going so well. :D

I just wish you had a digital camera so we could see more of your cats :)

Killearn Kitties
02-26-2004, 04:09 PM
Glad to hear an update on your fosters. I wondered where you were - looking after lots of cats, I suppose! :D :D
Fingers crossed for lots of good homes soon.

CatDad
02-26-2004, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the update on the babies.

Glad to hear that the URI is almost gone.:)

Scratches to all of the them.:D