PDA

View Full Version : Pleading for people to write letters about this horrible person....

mugsy
02-25-2004, 09:20 PM
Ok...if this is too bad for General, feel free to move it to Dog House, but, I am hoping for as much exposure as possible....this is awful. I have seen some of the animals that came from this awful beast. First will be my letter that I sent to John Ashcroft...after that will be the info about this man and the emails where you can write.

I am writing to implore you to force C.C. Baird of Martin Creek Kennels in Arkansas out of business. It sickens me to see the animals that have come from his facility. I was happy to help transport some of the dogs released to rescue. The dogs were sweet, but, scared and thin and some were ill. I was told that these dogs were the healthiest of the bunch. I am hoping that here is some sort of law that he is breaking that he will spend time behind bars.

Please be aware that the information regarding this atrocity is being forwarded all over the country. I know that I will also forward this to my friends overseas also. I hope that we can show the international community that this country will not sit back and allow such horrific treatment of animals to be tolerated.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to the day, hopefully in the very near future, when I read that this cruel and inhumane person will no longer be able to persecute the helpless animals.

Molly Kendall
[email protected]

LAST CHANCE FOR ANIMALS NEEDS YOUR HELP!!!

Please partner with Last Chance for Animals (LCA) to spread the word about our recent investigation of Class B licensed dealer C.C. Baird and Martin Creek Kennels of Arkansas.

Last Chance for Animals' (LCA) Special Investigations Unit (SIU) has concluded a 15-year investigation into Class B-dealers in the Midwest and Southern states, cumulating in the bust of America's largest and most notorious Class B-dealer, C.C. Baird. LCA's undercover investigations acquired over 70 hours of video surveillance footage at Baird's facility - Martin Creek Kennels - detailing overwhelming amounts of cruelty, abuse, neglect, and unsanitary conditions, as well as shooting dogs on his property. For more information, please visit our site:

www.lcanimal.org/invest/baird.htm

WE NEED YOUR ORGANIZATION'S HELP TO PUT C.C. BAIRD OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

Despite the recent bust at Martin Creek Kennels, C.C. Baird continues to abuse and slaughter the hundreds of animals that remain in his custody!!! As of January 2004, approximately 500 dogs and cats are still alive and can be saved. We need the cooperation of your members to help put an end to this senseless cruelty!

We urge you to inform your members about this atrocity and to ask them to contact the United States Secretary of Agriculture, Ann M. Veneman, to demand that she seek an IMMEDIATE injunction against Martin Creek Kennels and to suspend Baird's Class B license, forcing him to cease and desist his operations.
Click here for a sample letter that you can personalize and mail to:

Ann M. Veneman
Secretary of Agriculture
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Washington, D.C. 20250

Please send a copy of the letter to LCA's Campaigns Department at our mailing address, fax, or via email at [email protected].

Email Secretary Veneman at [email protected] & "cc" to [email protected].

We wish to extend our gratitude...

to the United States Department of Justice for their support and we encourage you to do the same.

Click here for a sample letter to U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft that you can personalize and mail to:

Attorney General John Ashcroft
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530-0001

Email the Office of the Attorney General (Dept. of Justice) at [email protected] & "cc" [email protected].

We also want to thank U.S. Attorney Bud Cummins (Arkansas) for all of his hard work.

Click here for a sample letter that you can personalize and mail to:

U.S. Attorney Bud Cummins
P.O. Box 1229
Little Rock, AR 72203

Again, please send a copy of your letter(s) to our Campaigns Department.

WE CANNOT END THE SUFFERING OF ANIMALS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!

Thank you for your support!

For the Animals.

Last Chance for Animals
[email protected]
310-271-6096 x21
http://www.lcanimal.org

Last Chance for Animals · 8033 Sunset Blvd. #835 · Los Angeles · CA · 90046

Forward email

luckies4me
02-25-2004, 09:25 PM
I started a thread about this a few days ago in the Dog House. You can see the thread here:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?threadid=44194