PDA

View Full Version : Why Is It.......

RICHARD
02-25-2004, 05:04 PM
This thread is for the things that cat do...

Why is it that cats step on your bladder
when it's full????

Sirrahsim
02-25-2004, 05:09 PM
because they know that it will make you get up. And if you get up you will inevitable have to walk a little closer to where their treats/food are stored. and if they look cute enough and nuzzle up against your legs enough maybe just maybe they'll get a treat:D

Sirrahsim
02-25-2004, 05:15 PM
why is it that Boomer will lock himelf in the bathroom five times a day without realising that he can't get out once he's done shutting the door?

catnapper
02-25-2004, 05:35 PM
What exactly is so exciting about the closet in the basement that houses the water heater? Pouncer gets so excited when I open the basment door to fly down the steps and into the closet (we took the doors off last month when we got a new heater and the doors didn't fit back on.) All I see are dust bunnies!

prettykitty1
02-25-2004, 05:58 PM
why is it........

my cat gets his feet muddy and then licks the toilet water and gets the seat muddy so you sit on it

RedHedd
02-25-2004, 06:19 PM
Why is it .... that Mishi meows ..... all the time! He can be just comfortably lying on the floor and will just meow for no apparent reason at all. He doesn't really want attention (or maybe he does and just won't admit it). I'll get up, walk over to pet him when he meows and he looks at me like I'm insane! (note to self: maybe I am) :rolleyes: :D :p

catland
02-25-2004, 06:43 PM
why is it....

if you clean the floor to a specific room - its all spotless and nice - and the next morning there's cat barf on it?

RedHedd
02-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by catland
why is it....

if you clean the floor to a specific room - its all spotless and nice - and the next morning there's cat barf on it?

if you wash the rug .... same thing :rolleyes:

Twink
02-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Why is it that Rizzo worships the ground my husband walks on, until said husband puts on a certain red jacket...at which point he becomes the most terrifying being on Earth!

rg_girlca
02-25-2004, 11:46 PM
Why Is it,
that when you come into the house with your arms full of groceries that the cat has to run in between you legs and then proceed to walk back and forth in front of you.

Tonya
02-25-2004, 11:51 PM
Why is it
that Ron insists on having fresh food, yet he wants to eat small portions all day long?

Does he expect me to stand there and hand feed him all day?

Tonya
02-25-2004, 11:52 PM
Why is it
that Raven will be relaxing on my chest and suddenly flip out and claw me?

Doesn't she know by now that I won't hurt her?

rkidsrcats
02-26-2004, 10:06 AM
Why is it that...

when we get a really cool cat toy at the really cool cat store, bring it home, take it out of the box and present it to the tribe...they all want to play with the box it came in instead!

why is it that...
William thinks the refrigerator is just one more closet to explore?

catnapper
02-26-2004, 10:11 AM
Why is it, when we are winding down for the night, you plant yourself in the hallway to be stepped on/tripped over?

Why is it, when we are rushing around getting ready for work/school in the mornings, you plant yourself on the steps in perfect meatloaf formation to be stepped on/tripped over?

catmandu
02-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Becausewe are CATS! Not Dogs and that is the way that we are! Live with it , please!

catcrazylady
02-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Why is it....
That everone wants attention when I'm on the toilet?

RICHARD
02-27-2004, 11:29 AM
Why is it-

You push your water bowl right into the path I use when I walk into the darkened room?

gini
02-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Why is it?

That you have to pee in the corner of the litterbox and make it so hard to clean?

That you meow pitifully for food and when I give it to you, you sniff it and walk away. And then you come back later and eat all of it?

That I accept all of your quirks, mischief and demands and love you all to pieces anyway?

Randi
02-27-2004, 01:10 PM
Why is it ....

That Fister calls me insistantly every afternoon to come and brush him - and the minute I sit down on the carpet, he goes and stands just out of reach!! Does he want me crawling after him?? :rolleyes: (I do!!)

Catsnclay
02-27-2004, 01:26 PM
Why do they all want to cuddle at night right after using the litter box?

Why does Yoshi STILL get up on the kitchen countertops when he KNOWS that it isn't allowed??!! (oh, wait, I forgot, that rule is just for Lucky & Fluffy....NOT Yoshi!.....silly me.) :rolleyes:

Why does Lucky watch me go into another room, then start to cry pitifully like he just lost his best friend?

Why does Fluffy think every time I go into the refrigerator he thinks I'm going to give him something to eat?

nibblets
02-27-2004, 01:59 PM
Why is it... whenever I get all snuggled down in the recliner with the dog and cat both curled up on me in a deep snooze...the phone will ring or someone will need something and I have to get up? Then I can't get the critters back into the snooze positions again.:(

PayItForward
02-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by catmandu
Becausewe are CATS! Not Dogs and that is the way that we are! Live with it , please!
ROTFLMAO :D

RICHARD
02-28-2004, 07:04 PM
Why is it.....

whenever i get up from the recliner I come back to find you snoozing in my spot?

Corinna
02-28-2004, 07:57 PM
Why is it that when you have a bowl of cold cerel they have to sneak a peek and sneeze in the bowl?

smokey the elder
02-29-2004, 08:07 AM
EWW!

nibblets
03-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Why is it that when you have a bowl of cold cerel they have to sneak a peek and sneeze in the bowl?

:D That one made me laugh! They do have a knack for things like that don't they? I had just fixed a nice refreshing glass of iced tea and before I could take a drink...Ah chooooo! same thing!