PDA

View Full Version : new strange treat.....Temptations.....

RICHARD
02-25-2004, 04:19 PM
Temptations has come up two new treats-

Hairball Formula and these soft string/rope
treats......Eddie semi likes the ropes but I have not tried the hairball formula.....He doesn't get too many hairballs.....

I have tried the 'tartar control' treats and he likes those.......

Has anyone tried the Hairball Formula yet?

rg_girlca
02-25-2004, 06:34 PM
Sorry Richard, I haven't even seen the Hairball Formula by Temptations here in Montreal yet, but my guys sure do love the "tartar control" ones.

RedHedd
02-25-2004, 06:37 PM
Haven't seen the "string things" - what do they look like? I wonder if my two furballs would like them. They LOVE the Pounce tartar control treats, but turn their noses up at any other treats else I offer them.

RICHARD
02-25-2004, 06:49 PM
http://www.whiskas.com/WHI/Splash/default.htm

Whiskas web site.....

Check out the Commercials and the product is called Whiskas Stix...

The stix are like stringy beef jerky...

To see the commercials pick "US" as the country!!!

catcrazylady
02-26-2004, 05:48 AM
Hey!! I have tried the stix and Pete who won't eat any treat just loved them!!! Most of my cats liked them and its funny to watch them trying to eat them. At first they were blown away by a long stick treat. They weren't sure if they were supposed to play with it or eat it!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
The only reason I got them is because a coworkers husband supplies new products to stores. These were samples and they are not for sale in our area yet. They may never be if they don't sell good. That figures since my cats actually like them! I'll have to check out the website.

catcrazylady
02-26-2004, 05:53 AM
I just checked out the website and read the ingredients on the stix treats.

What is "spray dried chicken" ???????:eek: :eek: http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/eek.gif

HayleyRosie
02-26-2004, 05:56 AM
I don't think they are available here in Canada yet. They are not on whiskas.ca anyway.

catmandu
02-26-2004, 09:21 AM
JJJ3 is egerly awaiting new flavors of his Favorite Food . MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW from JJJ3 , Temptations Taster Supreme!

Twink
02-26-2004, 10:44 AM
String treats!! Boy, is Rizzo going to be excited. Strings are his favorite things in the whole world. Just wait til he finds out that there are some that Mommy will actually allow him to eat! :D

catmandu
02-26-2004, 11:24 AM
Not arent these Treats available in Canada, but there seems to be no place
for JJJ3 , the biggest fan of Whiskas Temptations , to register.Australia , they have , but No Canada. JJJ3 is crying!

CatDad
02-26-2004, 06:57 PM
I have not tried the temptation hairball treats. I use Heartz mainly, and they work really well. I hardly every clean up hairballs anymore.

I may have to try the Whiskas, Bob is not so hot on the Heatrz one since he discoverd that I was giving him meds in them. He hasn't trusted them since.:)