PDA

View Full Version : Just a little update on my eye.......

luckies4me
02-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Well it seems like my vision is back to normal for the most part and the pain in my cornea is subsiding finally. But, LOL, my eye is so bruised. It looks like someone punched me in the face. I didn't even think I would have a bruise, but I guess he did more damage to my eye than I originally thought. Here's a picture of how it looks...........and don't laugh! LOL :D

K9soul
02-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Good news! I'm glad to hear you are improving, and especially that your vision is back to normal :)

And I can't laugh, it looks too ouchy :p

robinh
02-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Wow, that looks sore! No laughing from me. I'm doing the sympathy squint - makes my eyes hurt to look at it.

That's such a tender place, but he must have hit it pretty hard to cause that deep a bruise. I'm really glad your vision is pretty much back to normal.

luckies4me
02-25-2004, 09:19 PM
It does feel much better. It's just itches really bad today. :rolleyes:

amoore
02-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Oh me! Your eye still looks bad! Please keep taking care of it! Even if it feels better keep treating it.

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering about your eye.

luckies4me
02-25-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by amoore
Oh me! Your eye still looks bad! Please keep taking care of it! Even if it feels better keep treating it.

Thanks for the update. I have been wondering about your eye.

I just remembered I haven't put my drops in today! I just did it because you reminded me LOL. :p

guster girl
02-25-2004, 09:38 PM
How is the little dog you had taken in, anyway? You gave him to Julie, right? I just voted for your pets, too, and, saw the photo of Ewok. What a cutie. Is he (she?) doing better, too. I know you said he was pretty nervous after the whole experience. Your eye looks so much better than it did. I haven't really posted on the subject, but, I've been following it. It seems your spirits are up, though, so, that's the most important thing.

amoore
02-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Good girl!:)

Tonya
02-25-2004, 10:20 PM
You sure got beat up! I'm glad nothing was permanently damaged.

Tonya
02-25-2004, 10:21 PM
By the way, I meant to tell you when you posted your last pictures...Even beat up with no makeup on (and without waxing your brows as you said, lol), you are very photogenic. You take beautiful pictures.

trayi52
02-26-2004, 01:16 AM
Well it does look better.. Has anybody accuse poor old Dan of hitting you in the face yet?

Years ago, when my son was a baby, he done one of those little stubborn acts, and hit me with the back of his head right in the eye. I got quite a shiner out of it. Everybody thought my Jimmy done it to me! They didn't believe my little innocent baby boy done that to me!

Take care, and how is Ewok? Has he settled down since the incident? How about you, have you settled down?

Willie

ramanth
02-26-2004, 08:33 AM
Willie, when my cat attacked my face, I had puncture wounds as well as scratches. The punture wounds swelled and bruised. Everyone assumed I was either in a car accident or that my boyfriend had been hitting me. They didn't believe that it was my cat!

luckies4me
02-26-2004, 10:02 AM
Well you know, I didn't think I'd have this much of a bruise from a scratch. I mean yes, it was a deep scratch (obviously if it went all the way through) but I still didn't imagine it to bruise like this. I told Dan not to worry about it. If he hit me hard enough to slit my eye I would have a way bigger bruise than this LOL. I also told him, the last I checked he didn't have nails so sharp as the cats either. :p The puncture wounds are doing good. One is really swollen and the other day I was washing my face and forgot about the scab. I accidently tore it off with my nails and there was puss underneath, but now it seems to be doing fine.

I do have to say though, that of all the years I have worked in Vet Clinics, I would rather get bit by a dog than a cat. This has got to be the worse "attack" I have had, and it wasn't even at work!

amoore
02-26-2004, 10:21 AM
Cass, how is your eye today? Hope it is getting better. Please keep taking care of it.