PDA

View Full Version : New and saying HI!

Friendy2004
02-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Hello everyone! :)

I heard about this forum from another pet forum and decided to check it out. After lurking for a few days I finally chose to come out of the woodwork and introduce myself!

My name is Amanda and I am a student in High School... who can not WAIT to get into college.

I have several animals roaming around the house:
3 dogs: Peter & April (Shelties) and India (Shepard mix)
4 cats: Miss. Kitty, Raz, Boo and Misty(a Ragdoll!)
1 guinea pig, Carrot
1 Leopard geck, Lucy
2 Rats: Dosha and Sky (My personal pride and joys)

Have a great afternoon!!

-Amanda

HoRsELUvR
02-25-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi!:) Welcome to Pet Talk!

luckies4me
02-25-2004, 03:00 PM
Welcome fellow rat owner! You will love Pet Talk. It's a great place to be! :D

I currently have about 20 rats, 3 cats, 2 roaches, 2 hedgies, 2 spiney mice, 1 gecko, 1 tortoise, 1 house mouse, and 3 dwarf hamsters.

My fish just passed away about two weeks ago. :(

Desert Arabian
02-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. What other pet forum are you from!?

I have two cats named Sammy and Dudley, along with 7 rats named Oscar, Fred, Chloe, Daisy, Suzie, Phoebe, and Violette.

Please post tons of pet pictures when you get a chance!! :D

bluekat
02-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Welcome to PT!:D I'm sure you'll love it here...its addicting;)
I am only owned by one cat now and I also have some fish. My cat's name is Blueberry, and he's a blue Himmy/Persian. You can see him in my siggy.
We love seeing pictures here, do you have any of your pets? We'd love to see them:)

Miss Meow
02-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

I am Nicole, and have the pleasure of being owned by four cats and two dogs. Hope you have a great time here :)

tatsxxx11
02-25-2004, 04:14 PM
Hi Amanda! Welcome to Pet Talk:) You'll love it here! I look forward to getting to know you and your BIG critter family!:D My name's Sandra and I'm slave to 2 dogs, Star and Cody, a yellow Lab and red Husky, 2 kitties, Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie!:)

K9soul
02-25-2004, 04:22 PM
Welcome, I'm glad you decided to say hi and introduce yourself and your critter family! I think this is a wonderful place filled with great people and the most adorable pets ever!

My name is Jessica, and I'm furmom to Tasha, greyhound/shepherd mix, Tommy, a red golden retriever (in my siggy :)), and three cockatiels, Dusk (whiteface grey), Dawn (cinnamon pied pearl), and Twilight (pied pearl).

Hope we will get to see your pets soon, we love pictures here! :D

dukedogsmom
02-25-2004, 04:34 PM
Welcome! I'm Val and have a German Shepherd/Chow mix dog and an Arabian horse. Hope you like it here!

binka_nugget
02-25-2004, 06:04 PM
:D Welcome to Pet Talk Amanda! Have any pictures to share? (We're all crazy for pictures here).

My name's Ashley. I'm owned by two sable male Shelties. One's a rescue 5/6 year old (kaedyn) and one is a 1.5 year old (Kai). Both are in my sig below.

I hope you like it here!

Friendy2004
02-25-2004, 06:15 PM
:D

Hey again! Since I had so many requests.. in the Other Pets general section I posted some pictures :) Enjoy them!!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes and for distracting me from my homework!

I heard about this forum from Rats Rule :)

And binka_nugget, those are BEAUTIFUL shelties!!

slick
02-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Amanda!!!! It's so nice to get some newcomers here. I'm hoppin' right over to Pet General to see some pics.:)

amoore
02-25-2004, 10:26 PM
Amanda, welcome to Pet talk! I know you will love it here! :)

My name is Ann, I am owned by two cockatiels, two cats, two dogs, and seven frogs! :)

binka_nugget
02-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Friendy2004
And binka_nugget, those are BEAUTIFUL shelties!!

:D Thanks.