PDA

View Full Version : Going away for the weekend :D

cloverfdx
02-24-2004, 10:33 PM
Clover and i are going away for the weekend. To the National Australian Flyball Championships in Canberra, ACT.

I cannot wait but i am not looking forward to the 7-8 hour drive. We are travelling with a friend from dog club and our dogs love to snuggle up together for long trips (It is so cute).

Racing is over 2 days and competition is being held at the Canberra Royal Show, So lots of dog shops :D And sheepdog demo's. We had a great time last year minus the outcome of Flyball.

BUT Elvis cannot come as he is not completly house trained and i am going to be so busy i wont have the time to spend with him, so it would not be fair on the little guy. So instead he is going to a human Birthday gathering at his breeders farm and will get to spend all Sunday afternoon with his doggy mum, Sister and Grandmother.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend and i will be back Monday.

Takecare :D

binka_nugget
02-24-2004, 10:37 PM
Have fun!:D

cloverfdx
02-24-2004, 10:41 PM
Will do, Thankyou :)

wolfie
02-24-2004, 11:56 PM
Ooh, sounds like fun! Are you and Clover competing? Good luck if you are! :D

captain
02-25-2004, 12:37 AM
Good Luck if you are competing!!!!!

................ and safe journey!!!

RobiLee
02-25-2004, 07:27 AM
Sounds like fun! Have a great time. If you 2 are competing "Good Luck"! Give Clover a hug from me please.

Robin :)

amoore
02-25-2004, 12:40 PM
I hope you have a great time!:)

Miss Meow
02-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Have fun in Canberra!

Good luck with the championships :D Hope to see lots of photos when you return.

K9soul
02-25-2004, 04:24 PM
Sounds like lots of fun! Hope you are able to get some pictures for all of us here :D

cloverfdx
03-01-2004, 05:52 AM
Were back....:D

Yeah we were competing. But as it turned out we only had 4 dogs in our team to race most of the weekend as 2 of our dogs lost the plot :(
So Clover, Jackson, Cameron, and Lochie had to do ALL the racing over 16in jumps :eek:

We ended up coming 3rd Out of 4 teams ;) *We suck* lol, but it was alot of fun and the dogs were exhausted by the end of sunday to the point of tripping over jumps but they kept on going to keep us silly humans happy.

The 4 dogs were awesome, i got all teary eyed because i knew Clover was exhausted but she kept on going to keep me happy and just wanted to please me.

3 dogs got agression reports filed against them, but they were all dogs from interstate. Not that the Victorian dogs are all angels ;)

And a team from Sydney broke the fasted Australian record :D

Overall we had a great weekend our other team we had entered came 2nd after a run-off at the end and they won it.

I do have pics but i dont have time to upload them at the moment, but they will be coming.