PDA

View Full Version : I Thought This Was Cool Looking

LauralG
02-24-2004, 09:28 PM
One more I love the ocean because I live near the ocean and take photos all the time. Here is one of a starfish I spotted close to shore.:)

Thankyou WIllie for my signature I love it it is so pretty.:)

Twisterdog
02-24-2004, 10:52 PM
I'm jealous, I so wish I lived by the ocean. Someday .....

luckies4me
02-25-2004, 12:15 AM
That's really neat. In California there is a place where you can go to the tidepools and there are so many neat critters!! There are tons of sea slugs, which are one of my favorite animals on the whole earth! :D They are just so pretty and I picked one up and kissed it. Later though I found out you are not supposed to handle them with bare hands because it takes off their mucous coating.

There were tons of starfish and even a little octopus, which we fed a smushed sea anenamea (sp?) too. :) So neat! The octopus actually stuck me with his suction cups and I have to unglue him LOL. :p

LauralG
02-25-2004, 12:22 AM
Thankyou yes there is a place like that here also I love those huge moonsnails. My favorite creature is the Dolphine I have written many poems about the ocean and it's beauty and spent many hours there. Hikeing on the rocks and looking for seashells. I have a huge collection. Star fish are cool looking. Me and son usually turn over logs and rocks and look for tiny little crab crawling around. We see crabs moonsnails star fish sand dollars are beauitfull. I have my ocean break after work and usually grabe a coffee and sit in my car and drink it by the ocean and watch the seagulls swim and fly around. Not to much in the winter hough with the critters. Guess we have to waite untill the summer. Thanks have a nice night.:)

Thankyou Willie for my Signature I love it.:)

amoore
02-25-2004, 10:21 AM
I wish I lived where I could see things like that!

Thank you for sharing!:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
02-25-2004, 12:10 PM
I love the beach. Wish we were closer to one :( I grew up on the Mediterranean and loved it. I miss being around big masses of water!

Nice picture!

LauralG
02-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Thank you everyone I hope to make a visit to the beach again on the next sunny day and snapp more photos. :)

Thankyou Willie for signature I love it and it is so pretty.:)