PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Don't_Even_Ask
02-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Hello,

New to the forum, I'd like to introduce myself and my doggie, Dante...

http://www.cyberpawz.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10005/normal_Dante%20021.jpg
http://www.cyberpawz.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10005/normal_Dante%20012.jpg http://www.cyberpawz.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10005/normal_Dante%20014%7E0.jpg http://www.cyberpawz.com/Coppermine/albums/userpics/10005/normal_Dante%20001%7E0.jpg

And the attatchment is me...eew!

wolfie
02-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Hi! Welcome to pet talk! :D

Your pup is adorable! What breed is he? I'm guessing Border Collie mix... maybe. Anyway, he's very cute! (and you're pretty too! :))

I hope you enjoy it here - it's a lot of fun. ^_^

micki76
02-24-2004, 05:58 PM
Hi! Welcome to Pet Talk! Dante is gorgeous! I love his ears in the last pic!

You're very pretty! For a moment I thought you had a cat sitting on your shoulder! :p

My name's Micki & I have a Toy Fox Terrier named Chester, a JRT mix named Millie and a Shih Tzu named Aneko.

jenfer
02-24-2004, 05:58 PM
Welcome to PT. My name is Jen and I have a 4 months old dachshund. :D You can see her in my sig. Hope you enjoy this board. :)

K9soul
02-24-2004, 06:02 PM
Hello there! Dante is a cutie and you are very pretty! :)

My name is Jessica and I am owned by a 5-year-old shepherd/greyhound cross named Tasha, a 3-year-old golden retriever named Tommy, and three cockatiels Dusk, Dawn and Twilight.

Hope you like it here!

delidog
02-24-2004, 06:13 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!
Dante is Gorgeous!!!!
I would Guess a Border Collie Mix????
Or maybe a Canaan Dog????
Either way!!!!!
He is Gorgeous!!!!
Welcome!!!

dappledoxie
02-24-2004, 06:21 PM
Hi there! Welcome to PT!!! You're doggie baby is soooo cute! :D

guster girl
02-24-2004, 06:36 PM
Hello! Dante is really handsome, who's the kitty in the photo? You're not "eww", by the way, and, I like your sweatshirt! I'm Kari, and, I'm owned by a 7 1/2-month old Bengal kitten named Lock, a 2-month old labrador retriever called Finn, a hairless rat named Luli and a hamster named Houdini Jingles. Well, I'm only owned by the first three....not that I don't like my hamster, but, I only got him because the pet store I worked at didn't have anything to do with him and no one would buy him. He's never been very nice, so, I just take care of him for his sake, he's not much fun. ;0) And, my boyfriend has a ball python named Monty. I noticed you're from Raleigh. I'm originally from Columbia, South Carolina. Yay, east coast! Anyway, welcome! I'm pretty new, too, I think you'll like it here.

dukedogsmom
02-24-2004, 07:25 PM
Dante is so cute! And, if only I were as eww as you! Welcome. I think you'll like it here. I have an almost 11yr old German Shepherd/Chow named Duke and an almost 20yr old Arabian horse named Flair. Glad you got to post pics right away. Guster Girl, we're still waiting for yours :)

countrycowgirl
02-24-2004, 07:42 PM
HI
welcome to pet talk your baby is precious. annd you are very pretty not eew at all :p what breed is he. i own a 1 year old rat terrier, a one yer old beagle mix , and a 7 month old terrier mix.
also a show cow named scarlett (shes a brahman) and two horses i barrel race too i hope you like it here :D ;) :p ;) :) :D :D :D

sabies
02-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome to pet talk! I'm Jenn and I have an 11 yr old dog named Sadie.

cali
02-24-2004, 07:47 PM
hello :p is your doggie a BC mix or a smooth coat BC? anyway my name is shayna, and I am owned by 2 border collie, a smooth and a medium coat. a BC/sheltie, a schipperkie/bosten terrier, a jack russle, and a Berger Des Pyrenees(Pyr Shep) :D

guster girl
02-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
Dante is so cute! And, if only I were as eww as you! Welcome. I think you'll like it here. I have an almost 11yr old German Shepherd/Chow named Duke and an almost 20yr old Arabian horse named Flair. Glad you got to post pics right away. Guster Girl, we're still waiting for yours :)

I've posted lots of my little pets, are you talking about a photo of me? If so, I'll get one up soon. I have to pick one, though! :)

robinh
02-25-2004, 07:43 AM
Welcome! Glad to have you. What a great looking furkid! He has a great face. And I can't see why you would say "ewww" about yourself! There is absolutely nothing wrong with the way you look - you're very pretty.

Hope to see more pictures of both of you.

4 Dog Mother
02-25-2004, 08:27 AM
Welcome! Your dog is very cute - everyone else is asking what kind so I will ask how old? And I agree with everyone else - you are not ew!

As for me, I am Diana, I have a 14 year old beagle/poodle mix named Oreo, a 4 year golden retriever/spaniel mix named Dazzi. a 2 year old terrier mix named Taggert, an 5 year old airedale named Jack and a 2 year old dalmation mix named Snoopy. I also have 3 children, six grandogs and finally, at last, my first human grandchild - Jasmine who is six weeks old now.

You will enjoy visiting Pet Talk often!:D

Tina
02-25-2004, 08:57 AM
Hello and Welcome!! Dante is so cute!

I'm owned by Ginger 2 year old Miniature Pinscher mix, Josie almost 4 month old Boxer. 4 cats Fuzzy Wuzzy,Little Kitty,Ozzie and Tigger. 3 goldfish, 1 guinea pig named Wiggy Pig and 1 rabbit named Hershey.

clara4457
02-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Dante is just adorable! Looks like he is having a blast at the beach.
:D

EssTer
02-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Hello and welcome to PT ;)
Your dog, Dante is very very beautiful ;) lovely pic of him ;)
And your photo isnīt "eew", itīs very nice ;)

By the way, my name is Liga(Lee-ga) and I have cat named Buddy...but actually Iīm dog and horse lover more :D

ramanth
02-25-2004, 10:11 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Dante is a real cutie. :) And you do not look 'eww'. :p :)