PDA

View Full Version : Dazzling Fiona

Killearn Kitties
02-24-2004, 03:18 AM
Fiona, what a beautiful beautiful girl you are! :) You have certainly brightened up my screen this morning with your dazzling patches of white fur. Your purrsons tell us that you are so helpful around the home too. You greet people, check all the faxes, proof read - you must be such a help to your daddy .

Make sure that you take time out today to enjoy your other two furry charges and all your other hobbies.

Congratulations sweet Fiona on your great honour today as Cat of the Day! :)

Barbara
02-24-2004, 03:39 AM
Fiona, what a helpful IT-kitty you are - responsible for printer and fax support!
We all would prefer to work in an office with a kitty like you. We think you must have a pay rise and an incentive in form of your favorite treats today, pretty girl:D :D :D

rkidsrcats
02-24-2004, 07:44 AM
Fiona! You are most beautiful! And wouldn't the world be a more efficient place if there were more office cats such as yourself.
You are a most deserving COTD and in honor of that, we also are recommending a raise in the form of treats, brushing and special attention from your family. Percy will also sing a special aria in your honor. Have a wonderful day Fiona, office assistant extrordinaire!

catmandu
02-24-2004, 08:51 AM
Fioana , I cant get over how much you look like a Female Moose the Magnificent , who also does not meow much , and is always there when company comes. The Cat Sitters did have some trouble seeing some of the Cats , but Moose , they had friends with , right away. Moose has seen Fiona , and little hearts are flowing , from his eyes.All the Found cats , and feeder salute Fine Fiona cOTD , especially smitten Moose The Magnificent!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

tatsxxx11
02-24-2004, 08:57 AM
Wow, what a gorgeous glamour puss you are Fiona! You sure do know how to stike a pose; stunning!!! Beauty, brains and the sweetest, most loving personality...how did your family get so lucky???:) You're the embodiement of the modern Renaissance woman..from office executive to the consummate hostess, you do it all with style and grace! I agree, a raise is definitely in order!:D Congratulatoins to you beautiful, fabulous Fiona, Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful day celebrating your well earned honor! Love and purrrs to you Fiona from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Bari_d
02-24-2004, 10:28 AM
What a lovely, purrrfectly posed young lady you are, Fiona...simply elegant. Enjoyed your loving bio...so glad you have such a fine home! Catgratulations, sweet girl - you are such a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Jax
02-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Fabulous Fiona!! What a gorgeous girl you are...such a stunning coat, sweet loving eyes and wonderful MC personality. You go girl!
Congrats Fiona, for being Our Adoooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-24-2004, 01:05 PM
Fiona
What a lovely girl you are for sure!
Are you resting after a hard day at the office?
I bet your daddy loves your helping paw!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

rg_girlca
02-24-2004, 02:30 PM
Fiona, you are a sight to behold. Such beauty and elegance. You sound like a real sweetheart, greeting all who come to your house and helping daddy at home with his work. One question though Fiona, "Do you get Secretary's Day off." Your purrsons are so lucky to have such a sweet girl. Congratulations sweetheart on being our COTD.:D

Dan Holder
02-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Looks like Fiona was an adult cat when she was adopted. Look what a great kitty she is. I wonder how many people could have adopted her but only wanted a kitten. Turned out well, though. Congratulations.

sasha the cat
02-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Love your sparkling white knee socks, Ms Fiona! You are one awesome pussycat. And your lovely fur coat must make many cats green with envy! Mew, you are one special lady, and from one Queen to another, have a wonderful day today.

Continue to rule your palace and subjects very gently with those silken velvety paws, sweetie.

A five star kittycat!

karlyb
02-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Hello Fiona, you are a gorgeous girl and don't you know it! You have a fulfilling life with your busy job, your family, and hostess duties. You are an elegant COTD and I wish you many more happy and healthy years with your loving family.