PDA

View Full Version : Killing me softly with his song...

RICHARD
02-23-2004, 12:44 PM
Robert Flack???

Heck no!!
--------------------------------------------
Company sells MP3 guns

A British-based company is selling MP3 players which can be attached to an assault rifle.

The "AK-MP3" player is built into the ammunition clip of a Kalashnikov. It can be swapped with the real magazine carrying bullets and inserted into the weapon.

The device is being advertised on the internet by a Buckinghamshire-based company set up by a group of Russian businessmen.

It comes with enough storage space to hold 9,000 songs.

Former Russian rock star Andrey Koltakov, a partner in the dotcom company offering the AK-MP3 for sale, said: "This is our bit for world peace - hopefully, from now on many militants and terrorists will use their AK-47s to listen to music and audio books."

The accessory costs just over £200 or around £400.

According to those marketing it the stainless steel body makes it "uniquely suitable for outdoors".

AK-47s are the choice of killers across the globe from Marxist guerillas in Colombia to Saddam Hussein loyalists in Iraq. They were also used by IRA snipers.

They are capable of firing 600 rounds a minute.
----------------------------

WOW!

15 minutes @ 600 songs a minute!

Just think of all the music that will go 'Number one with a bullet!!'

:eek:

catland
02-23-2004, 06:14 PM
so, since its in place of the clip, it means that you can't fire the weapon while playing the flight of the valkyries?:(

joycenalex
02-23-2004, 09:49 PM
thank the heavens this is a british company, i thought americans had a lock on stoopid stuff.

Twisterdog
02-23-2004, 11:16 PM
I find that very disturbing, somehow. :(

And I'd like to add something to your signature, Richard ...

How can you tell a politician is lying???

His lips are moving.

;)

RICHARD
02-25-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by joycenalex
thank the heavens this is a british company, i thought americans had a lock on stoopid stuff.

I'd laugh at that statement- but if you have seen the commercials about the little shaver that you can use to remove hair 'from those sensitive spots' you'll notice that the post office box is situated in my home town.......:eek:

A source of pride to me knowing that we supply the country a means of keeping a bikini line trimmed.....:rolleyes: :eek: :confused: :cool: :D

You gotta love civic pride.

DJFyrewolf36
02-27-2004, 02:38 PM
I reaaaaallly enjoyed the irony of the subject line...

Richard...you are hilarious. Every time I come look at these boards, I laugh cause of the funny things you come up with!

Keep it up, I enjoy intellectual humor.