PDA

View Full Version : Ready for another TX meeting? :)

micki76
02-23-2004, 09:56 AM
It’s about time for another Texas meeting! Anyone interested? :D

I was thinking maybe March or April. April is usually more predictable than March. March can be cool and rainy here, but I don’t know about other parts of TX. I’m near Dallas, BTW. ;)

Where would everyone be interested in having this one? Dallas area? Another area?

Post a few suggestions and then if necessary we’ll do a poll for area & dates.

I’m really looking forward to it, especially since there are so many new members that live in TX! :D

PJ's Mom
02-23-2004, 10:00 AM
If we can do it either before or after May, that would be good. In May, my oldest is graduating from high school, and I'm planning my nervous breakdown for that entire month. :( :D

It takes 3 -4 hours for us to get there, so let's not do anything too early. I'm not a morning person. :p

If possible, a meeting around the Arlington/Ft. Worth area would be lovely. :D

aly
02-23-2004, 10:45 AM
I'm up for anywhere in the Dallas (or Austin or Houston) area. Mid to late April is good for me!

countrycowgirl
02-23-2004, 03:55 PM
I would LOVE for us to have a tx meeting houstin would probuly be best for me if not i understand and in april sounds great my birhtday is in april 22 :D and something on a weekend cause well i have school oh and the reason i say april is bcause im showing at the houstin livestock show in march and i am in the calf samble sooo....... anyways i thinkwe need to have a meeting enough of me blabing bye:D :D :D

Rottieluver45
02-24-2004, 05:46 PM
I`m ready!!!!:D

guster girl
02-25-2004, 09:02 PM
April sounds good to me, and, I'm willing to drive a ways to get to the meeting. I can always make a weekend out of it. :) That would be very cool to meet people! And, Finn will be about four months old then, too! I'm new to Pet Talk, though, so, let me know if I can do anything to help make this happen!

zippy-kat
02-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by micki76
Where would everyone be interested in having this one?

How about Seminole, TX?
(hee hee, Gosh I don't wish that on anyone....BUT it's only 20 min. from me! ;) lol)

countrycowgirl
02-27-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by guster girl
April sounds good to me, and, I'm willing to drive a ways to get to the meeting. I can always make a weekend out of it. :) That would be very cool to meet people! And, Finn will be about four months old then, too! I'm new to Pet Talk, though, so, let me know if I can do anything to help make this happen!

Same here!!!:D :cool: :D

guster girl
02-29-2004, 02:11 PM
Have we decided where and when, yet? I hope we get together in April! That will be cool!!! :)

petlover
02-29-2004, 08:32 PM
A TX meeting sounds great!:D Around Houston would be great for me.... It would be a bigger chance for me to be able to come. It sounds great though! I could bring Ginger. :) Somewhere around Houston would be great.:) Let me know.

micki76
02-29-2004, 10:33 PM
Check out this (http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44499) thread and vote for when & where, and then we'll go from there. :)

Good try, Tonya! ;)