PDA

View Full Version : Spring is in the air!

catnapper
02-23-2004, 09:36 AM
Today's weather is absolutely GLORIOUS! So I decided to open the door to the balcony off my bedroom... Allen is thrilled to be sitting in the sun again, while Pouncer wants to explore and play. I've scolded Pouncer several times about getting too close to the edge and climbing through the bars of the railing. Sigh, by mid-summer he might get it through his kitten-head that he's not allowed to do that!

Funny thing is that Pouncer wants desperately to wrestle and play, while Allen wants desperately to sit, soak up the sun, and feel the breeze. So the story goes like this: Allen saunters slowly onto the balcony while Pouncer leaps. Allen lazily lays down while Pouncer runs circles around him. Allen gets up and moves under the table while Pouncer bats at him from above. Allen moves to under the Adirondack (sp?) chairs, while Pouncer bats at him from above. Allen slinks inside and plops on the bed while Pouncer stands in the doorway meowing at Allen to come out and play.

I took pictures but can't download them due to the wiggling jiggling not working! I'll be sending the camera to be repaired TODAY!

Killearn Kitties
02-23-2004, 04:50 PM
Sounds like the boys are having a great day. Can't wait to see those pictures! :D

CatDad
02-23-2004, 08:10 PM
Looking forward to pics.:D

If you really want to get the pictures off the card and are willing to part with about $30, you can get a reader that will hook to a USB port.*hint*:D

catnapper
02-24-2004, 07:57 AM
Yikes! Yesterday was warm and sunny! Today? We have SNOW! I doubt the boys will be interested in the porch today.... hmmmm... that might cure Pouncer of going too close to the edge.... bwahahahahahahahahaaa.

catmandu
02-24-2004, 09:06 AM
Spring is coming to Canada , unless you are on the East Coast. And I know this as JJJ3 is trying to sneak out m, and play. I am going to have the lawn , closed in , so they can have room to play.

HayleyRosie
02-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Spring on the east coast. I can't wait!