PDA

View Full Version : Colosssal Citrus

catmandu
02-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Citrus , you are a cute kitten , and I just know that you are a Gorgeous Cat. and you are a talker like my Orangies Roscoe and Michael , who also let me know when thier food is depleted. The Found Cats salute Cosmic Citrus COTD!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool: :rolleyes: ;) :)

Bari_d
02-23-2004, 10:00 AM
SqueakyC, your coat is fabulous - look at those impressive/unique stripes! You've obviously found the purrrrrrfect home and it is such fun to meet you this morning. Enjoy your day, Citris, you're very, very special!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

fairlady68
02-23-2004, 10:32 AM
It seems like we have had a run of cats about whom it was said that he/she is very talkative.

I LOVE cats that are vocal like these--and like my Julie the Calico Princess. They are such fun company...So kiss Citrus for me; I am sure the sweetness of his heart outweighs the tartness of his name {;-)

nibblets
02-23-2004, 11:07 AM
I would love to see your picture now that you are full grown. Your markings are really gorgeous.
Vocal kitties are so delightful. It seems sometimes that my own kitty is telling me great tales of adventure. She loves to sit and talk to me while I cook or do dishes. She isn't just begging food because her dish will have food in it and she refrains from people food or snacks. I think she just likes to keep me entertained.

Your family must be awfully proud of you.
Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day!

Barbara
02-23-2004, 11:20 AM
Citrus, me too I would love to see you grown up. But you are the most adorable kitty boy I can imagine:)

I wish you lots of fun in the wrestling match with your brother but you may share your treats with him -your celebration treats of course:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-23-2004, 01:22 PM
Squeaky C
How adorable you are!!!
You look quite laid back and comfy in your picture. I'm sure you have grown into a very handsome young fellow now. I love your nick name. I have a Squeaky C too. His name is Chester!
I love you talkers! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!!!:D

felinefriend
02-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Oh SqueakyC, you look so sweet and cuddly in your warm sunspot photo, with your smiley, playful face and gorgeous coloring! You sound like a ball of FUN!!! We can tell your family is PURR-fect for you and loves you so much! You keep being talkative and tell them eFURRYthing you'd like as a treat today!! Enjoy your day, Sweetie Squeaky!! :cool: ;) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Hi there Squeaky C!:D Oh, what a precious little kitten you were sweetheart! I'll bet you've grown into one handsome hunk by now!:) And what a perfect name for such a bright and sunny boy...***Citrus***! I just love a kitty with spirit and spunk and you sweet boy have purrrsonality to spare! Congratulations to you Squeaky C, our bright and beautiful, very deserving Cat of the Day! Have a wonderful day celebrating with your proud family and fur brothers!:) Hugs and purrrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Killearn Kitties
02-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Hi, Squeeky C! What a fabulous, chatty boy you are. And so handsome!! I too would love to see photographs of how you have turned out.

I hope you have a truely great day today, playing with your brother and sister, chasing bubbles, eating plants and generally celebrating your wonderful honour as our Cat of the Day. :D

rg_girlca
02-23-2004, 04:26 PM
I don't think I have ever seen such a perfectly striped orange kitty as you Citrus. How beautiful you are. I also would love to see an updated picture of you, as I'm sure you are one handsome fella now.
It was such a pleasure to meet you today.

Congratulations on being our COTD.
I hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.:D

Dan Holder
02-23-2004, 05:05 PM
He certainly was a cute kitten, and I'm sure he's a great looking grown kitty. Bet he's pretty crazy, too, like those oranges seem to be. Good luck.

lizbud
02-23-2004, 06:13 PM
Hello Citrus,

You have such a sweet face & very distinctive strips.:)
I'm so glad you have a great family to share your life with,
complete with two brothers to pester.:D Happy congrats to
you today handsome fella on being chosen for honors as our
CAT OF THE DAY.:)

karlyb
02-24-2004, 01:39 AM
Oh, Citrus, what a pretty baby you were! I too would like to see a picture of your grown up self. My big orange-yellow boy is a talker too, he roams the house talking to anyone who will listen to him or just talking to himself sometimes. You have found your place in the sun. I hope you have many more days with your family, pretty boy Citrus COTD!