PDA

View Full Version : dallas/fort worth

guster girl
02-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Hey, are there ever any Dallas/Fort worth area meetings? I'm new to the site, and, was just wondering if anyone had ever had or was planning to have a meeting of humans and pets here in this area. I'd like to meet people!

micki76
02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
I'd love to have a meeting here! That would be fun! I met Aly, PJ's Mom & Rottiluver last November in Austin and I think March or April would be a good time for another get together. :) I'm about 30 miles NW of Dallas, near Garland. Where are you?

countrycowgirl
02-22-2004, 09:11 PM
I would love for us to have a meeting in texas!!! i am located 70 miles outy of houstin i would love to meet all of ya'll and your pets !! :D ;) :) :p ;) :) :D :D

guster girl
02-22-2004, 09:21 PM
I'm in Carrollton! :)

PJ's Mom
02-23-2004, 08:39 AM
A meeting in the D/FW area would be cool. We haven't been back there in a few months. :)

aly
02-23-2004, 09:41 AM
We had a Dallas meeting a couple years ago. It was fun! So was the Austin meeting. I think its time for another! I could definately make it to the Dallas area in March or April. Augge also lives in the area. And maybe Christy (Dakota's Mommy) could make it, although she's got her hands pretty full with her new baby and 3 dogs!

Reece is getting cataract sugery in mid-March so I couldn't make it that week or the week after. He actually probably won't be able to play with dogs for at least a few weeks after the surgery :( So I guess April would be better for me. We should start a thread in the meetings section.

micki76
02-23-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by aly
We had a Dallas meeting a couple years ago. It was fun! So was the Austin meeting. I think its time for another! I could definately make it to the Dallas area in March or April. Augge also lives in the area. And maybe Christy (Dakota's Mommy) could make it, although she's got her hands pretty full with her new baby and 3 dogs!

Reece is getting cataract sugery in mid-March so I couldn't make it that week or the week after. He actually probably won't be able to play with dogs for at least a few weeks after the surgery :( So I guess April would be better for me. We should start a thread in the meetings section.

I just started a thread. :)

I like April, too. The weather is usually better. :)