PDA

View Full Version : Poor Orangie!

catmandu
02-22-2004, 12:56 PM
I have sad news:( :( :( , as Orangie the Big Orange Ct who slept and ate on my porch , was killed Thursday , on the street over. I wish that I had had him cleaned up , and neutered , but he was at leat 4 years old and would have sprayed and fought , as he did on the occasions , when I brought him in , in extreme cold. And I wasnt sure , if he had a home , although he spent the bulk of his time , on my porch.Porr Orangie Cats , may you now be in Cat Heaven, and come to the Partee next week , with My Cat Angels , as well as those of my fellow Pettalkers!RIP Poor Orangie Cat!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

catnapper
02-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Prayers to poor sweet orangie that lived on your porch! May he be happy and warm!

PayItForward
02-22-2004, 01:11 PM
RIP Orangie, enjoy your time on the bridge :(

Randi
02-22-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that your porch orangie is gone to the RB. :( Please don't feel guilty, you did so much for him!

May he rest in peace!

rg_girlca
02-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Oh Gary, I am so sorry to hear about your Orangie.
As Randi said, don't feel guilty, as you were an angel to take care of him when he was cold.

Rest in Peace Orangie and have fun on Rainbow Bridge.

slick
02-22-2004, 02:46 PM
Sorry about little Orangie! I'm sure he knew how much you cared for him. RIP Orangie and romp and play happy!

Kirsten
02-22-2004, 03:50 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry! :( Please don't feel guilty about this, you did so much for him and did what you thought was the best for him.

R.I.P., sweet Orangie!

Kirsten

Barbara
02-22-2004, 03:51 PM
I am sure Orangie will be waiting for YOU at the RB:)

May he rest in peace:)

Killearn Kitties
02-22-2004, 04:12 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this sad news about your orangie. How upsetting for you.

Rest in peace sweet boy.

catcrazylady
02-22-2004, 05:35 PM
I'm soooo sorry about your porch orangie. I have porch kitties too and I never really know if they belong to someone else or not. In his case you did all you could for him. He was lucky to have known you. Don't feel bad because bad things just happen and they are nobody's fault.
RIP Orangie Boy.

CatDad
02-22-2004, 06:27 PM
I agree, this isn't your fault. You cared and loved him, that is alot more then alot of people would have done.

RIP Orangie. Have fun at the Rainbow Bridge.

Twink
02-23-2004, 07:39 AM
RIP, dear Orangie. He had a hard life, but you made it so much better for him. He never could have been happy as an indoor cat, but you gave him the best possible life that a neighborhood porch kitty could have. Bless you for it.

catmandu
02-23-2004, 08:51 AM
Thank You for the kind words. Its just that I had the potential to do more for poor Orangie , but he was an outdoor cat , as the people that have Cats , dont let them in , after they outgrow the kitten stage , then deny that the older Cats , were ever thiers!They want Cats , but not the rsponsibility. And from what the SPCA driver told me , Orangie died on the sidewalk , trying to make it to the Hotel , once more. At least he knew where his friends were, RIP Orangie Cat.

Miss Meow
02-23-2004, 02:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear about Orangie. It's so sad ::(

amoore
02-24-2004, 09:19 AM
I am very sorry for your loss. :( He had a lot of love from you. A lot of cats never have that great love! So glad he had you to love him.:)

Felicia's Mom
02-24-2004, 10:24 AM
Have fun on the Bridge, Orangie. Say hi to Inky, Cleo and Shadow for me.

Cataholic
02-24-2004, 12:14 PM
I am so sorry to hear of porch Orangie. May he RIP, playing happily at the RB.:(