PDA

View Full Version : The "flusher" is back

halliecat
02-22-2004, 12:16 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has a cat who does this...Apparently sometimes I don't pay enough attention to Hallie! (according to her). This happens especially in the middle of the night...That is the time to flush the toilet and then run away to see what meowmie will do! She hadn't done this all winter but is now starting again!:p

Felicia's Mom
02-22-2004, 12:20 PM
I have heard of cats doing this. None of mine ever have though.

catnapper
02-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Wasn't that an issue in "Meet the Parents"?

Too funny... I hope Pouncer doesn't learn this beacause he has a fascination with watching water swirl around in the toilet! My water bills would be sky-high and I could see myself explaining THAT one to my husband!

catmandu
02-22-2004, 12:59 PM
None of my Cats do that , thank God , as my water bill is high enough , although some think that the toilet is just ann oddly shaped Fountain , with Cold Water available, eh ,Mooose The Magnificent!

rg_girlca
02-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Oh Hallie, what a little dickens you are. None of mine have learned to that and I hope they never do.
I don't mean to laugh at this, but I can just picture her slinking into the bathroom, jumping up on the toilet seat, paws on the handle, flushing and then scooting off as fast as can be and waiting for a reaction from mommie.:D

CatDad
02-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I have heard of that, but niether of mie do that, thank god.

I am with the other, my water bill would be through the roof.

CatDad
02-22-2004, 05:44 PM
I have heard of that, but niether of mine do that, thank god.

I am with the others, my water bill would be through the roof.

halliecat
02-22-2004, 08:48 PM
Sometimes I wish she would learn how to use the toilet...Must keep the lid down because Hallie thinks that is the best water fountain. Although I don't worry to much about the water bill(paid by the condo association) this is only a night time activity and at most once a night.

Wish I could get a picture of Hallie doing the flushing...Defineitly funny and not too many other kittles are as expert as Hallie...

slick
02-22-2004, 08:58 PM
OMG the sound of a flushing toilet scares Max so much that he runs :D

If Hallie can flush the toilet, then you are half way there to training.

Hallie, poop first, then flush. Good girl!!!

catcrazylady
02-23-2004, 06:08 AM
ROFLOL!!! That is too funny!! Have you ever seen her doing it? Since it's the sneaky middle of the night thing you will probably never be able to get pictures. What a shame!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

Killearn Kitties
02-23-2004, 06:17 AM
NO!!! I've never heard of that! Thank heavens mine haven't thought of it. That is absolutely hilarious!

halliecat
02-27-2004, 10:27 AM
We are housebound...there has been a lot of snow here! (hallie does not like the snow...) I guess I have spent too much time on the computer...she is up to no good and flushed twice...AAARGH!