PDA

View Full Version : Beuky

Canis Amicus
02-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Congratulations for your COTD, beautifull Beuky!
I hope you'll spend this Sunday singing to celebrate your special day.
Kisses and hugs.

kohala
02-22-2004, 05:26 AM
How I wish we had sound bites so I could hear that delightful meow of yours, Beuky! You have a beautiful, well-loved and loving gaze in your pic. It's probably because the mom or pop who took your picture loves you very much, as I would if you were with me! ;)
Have a wonderful Cat of the Day day today!

Lillycat
02-22-2004, 06:32 AM
congrats to the cotd.....you are just lovely!!!!

smokey the elder
02-22-2004, 07:04 AM
What a gorgeous kitty! Beuky is a ringer for a foster I had recently, with the same tiny white locket and spots.

A special hello to Beuky and Lurch from my own CH kitty, Diva! :D

Bari_d
02-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Beuky, what a neat family you have to care so much for you...and you - "perseverance and endurance" for sure - God bless you, sweet girl, and may you live a long and happy life. Catgratulations on being today's most deserving Cat of the Day, it is such a pleasure to meet you!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride

nibblets
02-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Awwww Beuky...you are a Sweetie! Such pretty eyes.
Congrats on being the COTD.

Tabby's Rule! :D

CatdudeGP
02-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Thank you for all of your kind comments. Beuky is still going strong and earning her keep by entertaining me and my diabetic cat Inez. I have since moved from Rochester (now she's a "Michigan cat") but she has handled the move like a champ.

tatsxxx11
02-22-2004, 11:56 AM
Congratulations to you beautiful Beuky and Mom:) It's great to hear that this fabulous feline continues to perservere and rack up accomplishments despite her affirimities. What an amabassador of love you are dear Beuky! You seem to have a firm paw grasp on all that is truly important, living life to the hilt and sharing in the deep and unconditional love that your devoted human and Inez have to share!:) Whether capturing the top prize at the Feline Follies or capturing the hearts of all who cross your path, one thing is for certain, you are a winner in every sense of the word!:) And today we add yet another accolade to your long list of accomplishments...Cat of the Day! Congratulations to you sweet, beautiful Beuky! We are so happy to have you as our most deserving honoree! I know under the loving care of your devoted Mom you will continue to thrive and enjoy a happy, healthy life for many, MANY more years to come!:) Heartfelt thanks to her for providing such a loving, nurturing home to such a needy kitty! And I hope and pray that brother Lurch, another COTD alumnus, continues to thrive. Both Beuky AND Lurch truly are "God's kitties" and blessedly, they have an earthly angel named Mom to watch over them! Hugs and purrrs to you beautiful Boo Boo from Sandra, Oliver and Mr. B, another diabetic "sugar kitty!:) And please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beloved Newfoundland, Elsie and Shasta, the Rottweiller.

Jax
02-22-2004, 12:11 PM
What an awesome girl you are Beuky! You are very very beautiful- I love your tiger stripes and pretty sweet eyes. Your momma loves your very much.
Congrats for being Our Adooorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

catmandu
02-22-2004, 12:48 PM
You are an inspirational Cat Beuky , and once you are well , you will make an Awesome Cat , and a devoted Friend for Life. and As a Canadian , I have fond memories of Mr . Beukaboom , who was a fine Player! The Found Cats salute You BOTH , and best wishes to Beuky OTD!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
02-22-2004, 01:00 PM
Beuky
AW, you look a lot like my cat, Grandma.
She is just as lovely as you are! I don't sing to her however. I never thought of it. I may have to start! Do you have a special song you are fond of?
Sounds like you are much loved and very happy. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

rg_girlca
02-22-2004, 01:04 PM
Well, a big hearty welcome to Beuky's mom, CatdudeGP. I hope you continue to stay here on PT so we can read and see more of your precious Beuky and your other furbabies.
As I have said before, it takes a special person to take in a special animal and CatdudeGP you are one of those special people. Many people shun away from an animal with a handicap, but not you.
Congratulations on having your Beuky as our COTD.
I'm sure she's going to get lots of special treats on her special day.

CatdudeGP
02-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Here's Beuky again, looking out the window and wagging her cute nubbin of a tail!

AvaJoy
02-22-2004, 03:03 PM
Beuky, your quirks only endear you to us more!:) Congratulations on being our fabulous feline today, and thanks to your guardian for posting that 2nd photo of you and your tail . . . hope you get lots of everything you enjoy most today, sweet girl. :D

Dan Holder
02-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Well that poor little girl. But she looks happy as can be. And she's certainly fortunate to have found a home to live a happy life in. Good luck.

QueenScoopalot
02-22-2004, 08:57 PM
Cute stuff! I have a few rescued cerebellar hypoplasia kitties, and have to admit they're like good chocolate....too good to give up. I do rescuing of many street kitties every year, and have an affinity for the special needs kitties. There's a website devoted to ch kitties [email protected] that you may want to check into. It's accessable through Yahoo Groups as well! Noserubs and headbutts to your pretty girl!

krazyaboutkatz
02-22-2004, 10:58 PM
Hello beautiful Beuky.:D You sure remind me of my big boy Cirrus except for the tail. I'm so glad that you found such a wonderful loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!! :D

PJSZOO
02-23-2004, 12:51 AM
Beuky, you are so lovely. I'm sure your special condition makes you even more endearing to your mom. Tabbies such as yourself have the sweetest nature. Your coat is beautiful and you look so content, much happiness and longevity to you!!!Congrats on being such a special cat of the day.

Jax
02-23-2004, 07:50 AM
What a doll! You are such a beautiful red kitty - with that friendly personality so match. Congrats Beautiful Beuky, for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

karlyb
02-24-2004, 01:31 AM
Beuky, you are a beautiful girl. Your eyes are so bright and shiny with your love of life. I love your little bobcat tail. Will your health get better? I didn't know that CH was that common in kitties. I hope you have many happy and healthy years with the family that loves you so much. You are a wonderful COTD!