PDA

View Full Version : Urgh! Rant and rave vent!

catnapper
02-21-2004, 02:46 PM
I HATE CAPITAL ONE!

We had a credit card from Capital One that we cancelled back in October that sent us a bill last month for $3.50 for some kind of membership preveledge thing... anyway, we tried calling and got lost in "press one forblah blah blah, press two for more blah blah blah." My patience for this kind of B.S is not very high, so we sent the receipt in with no check and a letter explaining that we canceled the account months ago (even for $3.50 we weren't going to do it just because - the account WAS CLOSED) So what do we get this month? A bill for the $3.50 PLUS an extra $25 for being LATE!

(Runs wildly screaming into the street hoping a car hits her to put her out of her misery.)

Whew! I feel better now. Seriously, what can I do to get my credit fixed with them... because they probably reported us to the credit bureau over their mistake and.... ugh...

Tonya
02-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Ugggh! That type of stuff drives me crazy mad too. You have to be patient and get through to a live voice. And then ask for their supervisor. Good luck!

BTW, that's how I feel about Blockbuster. One time, I got a late fee of $11. I figured I'd pay it the next time I rented a movie. Well, 30 days later, they sent me to the credit bureau. :eek:

catnapper
02-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Ugggh! That type of stuff drives me crazy mad too. You have to be patient and get through to a live voice. And then ask for their supervisor. Good luck!

BTW, that's how I feel about Blockbuster. One time, I got a late fee of $11. I figured I'd pay it the next time I rented a movie. Well, 30 days later, they sent me to the credit bureau. :eek:

Yikes! We hate Blockbuster too for the same reason! Small world. We were given three gift certificates got Blockbuster at Christmas for the kids... we'll never use them.

As for waiting for a human voice, wish me luck because if I have to wait too long, then I won't be nice to the poor person on the other end.

cali
02-21-2004, 04:20 PM
I hate them too, my when my dad moved out he went bankrupt, but capital one continues to call nearly every friggen day, they are not allowed to call us anymore, like they care, my mom told me that the next time they call just hang up on them. they have all the info they need. :mad: