PDA

View Full Version : oh Edwina?

Sirrahsim
02-20-2004, 10:36 PM
I have been looking everywhere for a harness like the one I have seen you or Eddie wearing in a few pictures. Where oh where did your secretary get it? Boomer seems to think that the harness that I have for him is a form of torture, I think that he would be more likely to put up with one more like yours. It looks kind of like it has fabric that wraps around as well as the nylon straps? Hard to describe. I'd appreciate any help you can offer

ChrisH
02-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Sara wrote about where to get a harness like Edwina's here:http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22741&highlight=Edwinas+harness

:D
Chris

Edwina's Secretary
02-21-2004, 10:07 AM
Thanks Chris for hunting that up! Just yesterday I was thinking I want to get Eddie his own harness. I can't decide....red or black? I'm thinking red for visibility....

Randi
02-21-2004, 10:33 AM
Red Sara, rashberry red!! :D Eddie will look gorgeous!! ;)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-21-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Red Sara, rashberry red!! :D Eddie will look gorgeous!! ;) I agree red! However, Miss Edwina may be jealous! She looks so stunning in raspberry red too! Or give Eddie the blue one and Her Highness a new raspberry red one? Oh, such decisions!:D

catland
02-21-2004, 08:44 PM
My Sidney wears a red collar and it looks very dashing on him - so I vote for the red.