PDA

View Full Version : Oh The Pressure!

K & L
02-20-2004, 09:38 PM
We dropped a stool sample off at the vets this morning (they never could get one from Avon). Anyway, they said you are going to keep her aren't you? Oh she was just so sweet when she was here! Oh we just love the name Avon. You've just got to keep her! AHHHHHHHHHHH Nothing like feeling pressured. We let her have the run of the house this evening. Talk about making herself at home. She's running and playing all over the place. The others are just curious, but not fighting or anything.

CathyBogart
02-20-2004, 09:39 PM
*GRIN* Aw, come on, what's one more? :) :) :) We won't help ease the pressure here! :P

amoore
02-20-2004, 10:02 PM
I think Avon has found a home! She sounds like she likes where she is.:)

rg_girlca
02-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Come on now K & L, you know you WAANNNNNTTTTTT her.
She's so adorable and loveable.

CatDad
02-20-2004, 11:38 PM
Good luck.

I will neither add or relieve pressure. I am going to remain neutral.:D

kimlovescats
02-21-2004, 12:20 AM
:D I'm with CatDad on this, the decision should be your own gut and heartfelt one!!! ;)

jenluckenbach
02-21-2004, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by CatDad
I will neither add or relieve pressure. I am going to remain neutral.:D
For me to remain neutral I would have to do something to prevent explosion from severe internal pressure! ;)
BUT
Do I really have to SAY it? :D

K & L
02-21-2004, 07:26 AM
If it's up to Kevin, not only would she be here but so would Kurby and Java from the park!:D Avon is laying here by my side like she's always been here. She growls at all the other cats, but they are just curious. I have some pictures of her making herself at home, but out camera batteries went dead!:(

We've had out-of-town company for this past week so haven't been able to frequent many posts....but I'll catch up. They're leaving Monday and things will hopefully get back to normal. Between company and trying to get Avon situated, it's been busy and stressful. But then seems that's our way of life around here!:D

Twink
02-21-2004, 08:14 AM
Avon looks like a wonderful, sweet, pretty little girl. And she has a great name and story! (Great from a rescue perspective, that is, not that her drop-off was anything other than a lousy thing to do!) I can't imagine that she would be too hard to find a home for if you can't keep her. If everyone at the vet's office loves her so much, can't they help put the word out to potential meowmies and daddies?

Of course, if you DO get to keep her, everyone here would love her and cherish her and coo at her pictures for the rest of her life.... ;) :D

K & L
02-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Twink
Avon looks like a wonderful, sweet, pretty little girl. And she has a great name and story! (Great from a rescue perspective, that is, not that her drop-off was anything other than a lousy thing to do!) I can't imagine that she would be too hard to find a home for if you can't keep her. If everyone at the vet's office loves her so much, can't they help put the word out to potential meowmies and daddies?

Of course, if you DO get to keep her, everyone here would love her and cherish her and coo at her pictures for the rest of her life.... ;) :D

The vets are keeping an eye out for us! They fell in love with her also, and want the best for her. Well off to the Renaissance Festival with the company.

catmandu
02-21-2004, 11:13 AM
It id difficult to imagine , where Avon could go , where Avon could fing ,more loving and caring Guardians. Besides you would always worry , and wonder where she is , and how she is doing!