PDA

View Full Version : 4'H Horse Club

Toby's my baby
02-20-2004, 04:59 PM
We started having meeting for all the horse people that showed at our local fair. We have practices in the summer at the fair grounds to get ready for our upcoming shows. We meet every month just like a regular 4'H club, only we are not a club... yet.

We all voted that we should become a real club so we could be supported and get money for things that need to be fixed around the horse arena. Like getting fans put in the barns and get a new gait for the trail class.

We need to think of a name for our "new club" and thats where we need your help. We couldnt come up for a real name for it so we dicided to think on it for a month. If you think of ANY names please post them, any thing where people can realize that we are the "horse club"

So, if you think of anything that would be great! Cant wait to see what you guys come up with! :D :D :D :D:D :D

Desert Arabian
02-20-2004, 06:13 PM
:D Ha, ha, ha, mine are very silly. They are pretty crummy, but I'll post them anyways, lol. :D

Clip Cloppers Horse Club
Galloping Girls Horse Club
Happy Hooves Horse Club
Saddle Sisters Horse Club
Peppy Pony Horse Club
Whinny Nicker Horse Club
Trotters Horse Club
Bits N’ Bridles Horse Club
Trail Blazer Horse Club
Windy Mane Horse Club

Toby's my baby
02-20-2004, 06:35 PM
thanks, they are all good!! I really like: Bits N' Bridles Horse Club

Toby's Mommy
02-20-2004, 07:50 PM
We have thought about
(blank blank) County Spurs

countrycowgirl
02-20-2004, 09:53 PM
how about the
hats and spers club
or the country ropers
this is stupid the but oh well
the Equine club:confused: ;)
thats all i have for now:D

petlover
02-21-2004, 01:22 PM
We have a 4H Horse Club in my town. But we are just known as the 4H Horse Club. For names for your club, I don't know of any right now.

EssTer
02-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Exuse me, but what´s 4H horse club? what was 4´H means?:confused:

Corinna
02-21-2004, 07:29 PM
It is an orginazation run though the US exstention ,a branch of the ag dept.. It helps kids develop skills in different areas. animal husbandry. home ec and different areas . It was started as an answer to boy or girl scouts for country kids. the logo is a 4 leaf clover each leaf has an h on it to go with the motto and pleadge. Hands, heart,health, and head.
It is what most county fairs here are based around. I was a member for 14 years and a leader for 3 . I raised rabbits,cows,chickens,and dogs. I also went into the leadership programs. Was a teen ambassator, jr leader, and asst. leader. It is a great program I was also in the Vet sience program too.

EssTer
02-22-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Corinna
It is an orginazation run though the US exstention ,a branch of the ag dept.. It helps kids develop skills in different areas. animal husbandry. home ec and different areas . It was started as an answer to boy or girl scouts for country kids. the logo is a 4 leaf clover each leaf has an h on it to go with the motto and pleadge. Hands, heart,health, and head.
It is what most county fairs here are based around. I was a member for 14 years and a leader for 3 . I raised rabbits,cows,chickens,and dogs. I also went into the leadership programs. Was a teen ambassator, jr leader, and asst. leader. It is a great program I was also in the Vet sience program too.

OOh, thank you for explanation :D