PDA

View Full Version : Need Comisseration

catnapper
02-20-2004, 03:50 PM
I am sick as can be... on antibiotics and some powerful cough syrup with codeine that completely knocks me out. I whined to both my husband and my mommy (yep, its mommy when I'm sick;) ) But now I need to see all of the other people out there that are miserable and sick too! Lets stick together and maybe get healthy again!:)

So, ok everybody, whine to your heart's content!!!

G.P.girl
02-20-2004, 04:22 PM
i'm sick too! i have a really bad sore throat and chest congestion(?) or something like that, and my head hurts. but i'm too tough to say anything to my family...they might not let me go to school i fi do.:cool:

Randi
02-20-2004, 04:25 PM
I'm feeling OK :D but I'm sorry you're miserable. :( Drink your nasty liqiud, stay in bed, read a good book, get spoiled rotten and GET BETTER!! :D

RICHARD
02-20-2004, 04:38 PM
Does my mental illness count?:eek:

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
02-20-2004, 05:48 PM
I have a cold. But I pretty much have a cold 365 day's a year. Oh well. I lose my voice in the morning but it comes back during the day.

tatsxxx11
02-20-2004, 06:59 PM
I'm not sick...knock wood, but I've sure been there before with the codeine cough meds and antibiotics and you have my sympathies! Stay warm and cozy, demand lots of attention and make sure your family tends to your every need!;) Good time to catch up on some reading, count snow flakes on the window pane and for catching up with Oprah...and get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids! I hope you feel better soon!!! And remember, finish ALL of your antibiotics, don't stop them just because you start feeling better!!!:) GET WELL SOON!

And re: whining to "Mommy." You might be surprised to know that in the admist of waking up from anesthesia in the recovery room, the majority of my patients, regardless of age, call out for their mommy!:)

catnapper
02-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Does my mental illness count?:eek:
Of course! Are you the one that's mentally ill? That might explain a lot!:D