PDA

View Full Version : When will I learn?

PJ's Mom
02-20-2004, 01:37 PM
Today is a really nice day. It's about 75 degrees with a light wind. It's the perfect day to take two very deserving pups to the park for a little exercise, right?

Ugh.

We get to the park and find an empty soccer field. Just as I’m about to snap a spiffy picture with my trusty camera phone, Bailey leaves. She just starts running and doesn’t stop. So I yell at her to come back. She doesn’t listen, of course, but at least Peej looked at me before he went chasing her. So, now both dogs are at full run, while I’m running the other direction trying to get their leashes which I laid down so I could take the picture.

:eek:

Thank goodness for the little girl sitting on the other side of the bushes. She told me which way they went. I started walking to go find them when Peej came back grinning (that’s what it looked like) and Bailey came back almost on her belly. She knew she screwed up. lol

*sigh* I'm way too old for this. :p

Um...there aren't any pictures. Sorry. :D

wolfie
02-20-2004, 01:38 PM
lol. Well, at least THEY had fun today. :D

pitc9
02-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Ugh is right!!

At least they are safe and sound now!!!!

catnapper
02-20-2004, 08:36 PM
I'm sure you'll do it at least another few times!:D Doggies are known for taking advantage of any situation while we owners are saps that think THEY'LL have learned from the last time!:D

lute
02-20-2004, 09:03 PM
silly doggies!:D

yeah,beanie looks back at me like "you think i'm that dumb"