PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Prowler's Mom!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2004, 12:45 PM
I rarely post to the Cat Breeds section, but today it caught my eye because it said that the last poster was "Prowler's Mom." I know a Prowler, and when I got to the thread it was confirmed because Prowler's Mom is from WI!

I would like everyone to give a big WELCOME to Prowler's Mom! I've known her since 5th grade :eek: and she is also the best friend that I posted about in Cat Memorial that Lucy was her daughter's cat (if you can follow that....:rolleyes: ).

I told her and her daughter about the "cat page" I'm on and gave them the link to Lucy's memorial. I was hoping they'd "get the hint" and sign up, and sure enough, they did!

Now if we can just keep both of them posting, and maybe even getting the hang of posting pics, maybe we'll actually get to see Prowler - and the rest of the gang. :D

I remember as we were growing up, we had a dog but couldn't have cats because my dad supposedly hated cats. Prowler's Mom was lucky enough to have cats as she was growing up, and I remember going over to her house and having the cats around. I thought she was so lucky. So her and her daughter have been cat/animal lovers forever and they would be great additions to PT! :D

Randi
02-20-2004, 01:32 PM
A big welcome to you, Prowler's mom!

I'm sure you'll like it here. ;) I hope to hear more about your cats and possibly see some pics of them too. :)

A warning: You'll get addicted - like the rest of us. :D

kimlovescats
02-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Oh WOW, how wonderful! Hope to see you and your daughter here alot now, Prowler! WELCOME!!!:D

Felicia's Mom
02-20-2004, 02:49 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Prowler's Mom!:D :D

Denyce
02-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Hello and a giant Welcome to Prowlers Mom. I hope you enjoy many a fun time reading and posting....and showing off pictures of your little fur kids.

Denyce

catnapper
02-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Welcome Prowler's Mom!!!! I sure hope you stay and bring your daughter with you! I would also love to see pictures of you Prowler!

Please stay and become addicted!:D

rg_girlca
02-20-2004, 03:51 PM
A big hearty welcome to you Prowler's Mom.
Hope to hear more from you and your daughter. I'm sure you're going to like it here.
You will also learn that we LOVE TO SEE PICTURES.:D