PDA

View Full Version : My Cupcake

pitbullmommy
02-20-2004, 11:38 AM
it is with heavy hearts that i have to anounce that cupcake has gone. we were not expecting this at all.she was a very healthy cat. she was only 1 1/2 years old. she had cardio myopathy (pardon my spelling) she thriough a bloosd clot into her hind legs and had to be put down thismorning.:( she is not longer in pain and having fun with her sister casper. bye bye cupcake we will love you forever and we miss you dearly already. she was actually a gift for my sisters 16th birthday but i loved her like she was mine too.

slick
02-20-2004, 11:57 AM
Oh I'm so sorry about Cupcake but take comfort in knowing that she is watching over you now and someday you will meet again. Do you have a picture of Cupcake you can post in her honour??

BTW: I just love the name Cupcake.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by slick
BTW: I just love the name Cupcake.

Me too. :)

I'm so sorry, RIP sweet Cupcake. :(

Cataholic
02-20-2004, 01:13 PM
I am sorry to hear about Cupcake. May she meet up with Binx, and have her furever friend.

pitbullmommy
02-20-2004, 03:53 PM
thanks y'all...i cant post pic bc i dont have a computer at home. and no digi camera i am getting a computer soon so i can post of all my babies. gosh she has only been gone since 9:45 this morning but i miss her sooo much this is so hard. i have to go now, im going to go see my others :(

rg_girlca
02-20-2004, 10:18 PM
I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet Cupcake. Such a young age to being going to Rainbow Bridge. I know how you must feel as I lost my Scooter at the age of 1 year. It is difficult to say goodbye.
I hope and pray that you find comfort and peace in the fond memories you made together and the loving memories help you overcome the pain.

Rest In Peace sweet Cupcake.

catmandu
02-21-2004, 09:02 AM
The Found Cats and I wish to send our condolences over the passing of Cupcake , as that is too youg for a Beloved Pet to pass on. And the Cat Angels have been alerted , so there will be a Cupcake Day , at yhe Rainbow Bridge.RIP Cupcake , and may you find peace , for eternity.

Mkitty
02-21-2004, 08:12 PM
I am sooo sorry. I know Cupcake will be watching over you, and she's no longer in pain. You did the right thing. Our dog Sammy was put to sleep about two yrs. ago. She had heart problems and bad ears.

Felicia's Mom
02-21-2004, 08:26 PM
I am sorry for your loss of Cupcake.

Killearn Kitties
02-22-2004, 10:07 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about your lovely Cupcake. What a terribly sad thing to happen and at such a young age.

May you and your sister find peace in your other pets.

Rest in peace sweet Cupcake.

Mkitty
02-22-2004, 10:39 AM
For some reason people have been giving me threads and replys about Cupcake. I don't know why because in my reply I gave to you I said that I was sorry and that you did the right thing, so i don't understand. But you can read them caus there in the Memorial forum. They said that they were sorry about Cupcake and that they know she is watching you. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
02-22-2004, 05:42 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Cupcake's passing.:( Just try to remember the good times that you had with her. RIP sweet Cupcake.

Lorraine
02-22-2004, 09:05 PM
I am very sorry to hear of Cupcakes passing. She is now happy and comfortable playing at the rainbow bridge. rest in peace