aly
02-20-2004, 11:09 AM
omg, that is sOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2004, 11:10 AM
Awwww....that is so adorable!! :D

Corinna
02-20-2004, 11:16 AM
That reminds me of a friends horse. They raise bobcat kittens. They kept one which had cgotten hurt, well (i didn't beleive it till I saw it) Buster the kitten whould go out and sit on the fence post. The 2year old paint would come over ,Buster would hop on and ride around the feild for a while then hop down and go about his day. It was some thing they just started no one trained it ,they just get along great. This bobcat is somethig else he even has his own pet bunny he shares his bed with. Never hurts it, just cuddles up and they sleep togeather.

aguu
02-20-2004, 11:43 AM
OMG!!!!!!!
I can't believe it..that is THE sweetest thing..EVER!

RedHedd
02-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Of course it would be an orangie! Too cute!

guster girl
02-20-2004, 12:05 PM
Animals can sure teach humans a lot about not discriminating. :) I love seeing different species like that loving on eachother. I saw once on animal planet a story about a crow and a black and white kitten that were pals. They literally went EVERYWHERE together! And, there was another story I saw about a bear (I think it was a grizzly) and a cat (may have been an orange tabby like the one with horse!) that were really good friends, too. And, personally, my old cat used to let my hamster play on his belly. And, a roommate of mine at one time had a Siberian Husky named Nikolai that used to play with my cat, Justin. Justin was a big boy, about 15 pounds and not fat, but, still...Nik weighed close to eighty pounds. They would chase eachother and Nik would have Justin's head in his mouth, but, never was there any blood drawn from either pet. They were just two goofy boys. I'm hoping that my kitten, who's seven months old, and, my puppy, who's only seven weeks old, become buddies like that. :) People should definitely take notes. I'd seen the horse and cat thing before, but, thanks for posting it.

Barbara
02-20-2004, 02:41 PM
So sweet!!! I have a co-worker her who owns a horse. And he also tells there are cats in the stable and they seem to love the warmth and the smell ... they feel very well there:)