PDA

View Full Version : Slick, how is "Tube Fed" kitty doing?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2004, 10:06 AM
I was thinking about your friend's kitty the other day. The one that had to go through the tube feeding..... I don't remember the kitty's name, but remember they made a tough decision and I was just wondering how she was doing? :)

slick
02-20-2004, 10:14 AM
Thanks for asking. Luba is doing wonderfully. She's now eating on her own and getting back to her "tudie" self again. She is still not out of the woods because we all know the cancer will return and when it does that will be it, but in the meantime, she's getting lots of cuddles and scritches from her family and Auntie Slick. It was funny because when the feeding tube was in, her Meowmie made her a special sweater to keep it in place. The one that the vet put on looked like something dragged out of the garbage bin. :D

The things we do for our babies.......

jenluckenbach
02-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Glad to hear good news!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by slick
It was funny because when the feeding tube was in, her Meowmie made her a special sweater to keep it in place.

Any chance they got a pic of this? :D

Wonderful news! When the 'tude comes back, you know things are going well. :D Next time you see her give her extra skritchies from me. :D

rg_girlca
02-20-2004, 03:48 PM
Oh Slick that IS great news. I hope Luba continues to stay well for a long, long time.