PDA

View Full Version : Fister invaded by huge dog

Randi
02-20-2004, 09:11 AM
We were sitting quietly in front of the computers, when suddenly this HUGE dog came running in - from the corridor to the "office" and proceeded into the living room. :eek: We got up SO fast! The door was open to the bedroom where Fister was laying on our bed, fast asleep. I tell you, he woke up immediately and jumped down, but he didn't go under the bed until the dog was half out of our flat. The dog didn't bark and seemed sweet enough and the owner came running in after him. It all happened very fast - hardly time to get shocked.

It was all my fault, because I had been working on the walls in the corridor and had the front door open to get more light in, and I forgot to close it completely. :rolleyes:

The dog and his owner was visiting the upstairs neighbor, and the dog thought this was the right door.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2004, 10:12 AM
Oh my! Although it seems like you and John were more startled than Fister was. ;) :D And that makes sense since he used to live outside, I'm sure he was used to seeing dogs around all the time. Glad you got him out quick though.....for the dog's sake. ;) :D

Logan
02-20-2004, 11:11 AM
I have no doubt that Fister could handle the situation quite well, but what a surprise for all of you!!!! :eek:

I'm glad he's just fine, Randi, and that the dog is too!!! :)

Barbara
02-20-2004, 11:19 AM
The main opinion here seems to be that the dog was lucky that Fister wasn't awake:p

I second that - knowing that Fister is one of the few cats who brought their owner to the hospital once:D

Headscritchies for our hero:)

How about some Rescue remedy for the dog?

delidog
02-20-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh The Shock!!!!!!!

So Glad that Fister Boy is Fine!!!!!!!

Glad that the Dog is safe also!!!!!;)

gini
02-23-2004, 11:06 PM
Randi, that huge dog is one lucky pup that Fister was asleep on the bed. Scratched doggie noses aren't a pretty sight.

But Fister, our hero, stood his ground errr........bed..............:D and that huge dog had the sense to leave immediately.

Pam
02-24-2004, 06:23 AM
Aww gee Fister! We really commisserate with you on this. We can no longer count on all of our paws how many times a really good nap has been rudely interrupted by a DAWG! Be glad you don't have one or two living inside with you like we do! We hope that you will never have your sleep disturbed in such a rude way again. :)

Meowingly yours,
Trevor and Andy

ramanth
02-24-2004, 09:01 AM
What a shock! Glad Fister didn't take out any aggressions on the pooch. ;) :D