PDA

View Full Version : Yea I'm still here...lol

Katiesmom
02-19-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm doing just fine thanx for asking:p Anyways I haven't posted lately but I have been lurking;) I've gotten busy with things around here so I haven't really had time to be on here and post! We have been building a house since 2000(we are doing it our selve) and we just borrowed ALOT of money to finish it off so I've been pretty occupied with that but I have missed y'all. Looks like my siggie expired guess someone will have to make me one if they will. Anyways I just wanted to let y'all know I was ok and that I'm still around since I know y'all were worried n all...lol so ummm I guess thats all I had to say:o :D:p

slleipnir
02-19-2004, 11:09 PM
Glad to hear you're around and doing well ^_^ GL with the house :)

Katiesmom
02-19-2004, 11:12 PM
Thanx I'll need all the luck I can get:)

trayi52
02-20-2004, 12:29 AM
I like you haven't really been posting too much lately. Seems like all I want to do is sleep. Think I might have spring fever Crystal?

I keep thinking about how Johanna lost her big Binx boy and it has me all depressed and I just don't feel like posting too much. I just know she is hurting so bad, and there is nothing I or anybody can do about it. So I just feel helpless and very depressed for her.

Of course you were missed, who wouldn't miss our favorite banana?;) Good luck on your house, I hope you get it finished soon. Know how that is, the one we are living in now still isn't finished upstairs. Now its too big for us, and going to get bigger after my last little girl gets married next year. I don't know what we are going to do in this big old house. I think we need a smaller one.

I am rambling again. Sorry..

Willie