PDA

View Full Version : Just a vent.......argggggg

Rio and Me
02-19-2004, 02:27 PM
Well last night i stayed at my mates flat with Rio, i had to get up early for work and had to take Rio.
So my car is parked in a car park and i thought i better let rio widdle on the verge just up a little from where i had parked, and she pooped as well (I have ALLWAYS picked up after my dogs ALLWAYS) but it was early and i had just got up and didnt have a poop bag in my pocket so i walked to my car wtih rio close by (only mertes away) to get a poop bag, opened my car Rio jumped in and i started rumaging on the floor and i herd a "excuse me are you gunna pick that up" scared the hell outa me cos i wasnt expecting that, I was like "excuse me what do you think i'm looking for???" this women "A fine if you dont pick it up",me "HELLO i have a bag in my hand what do you think its for", so i walk over with rio in tow and pick it up as i allways do. by now Rio senses i'm annoyed and is barking and growling at this lady, as she is standing over me, then she has the check to say "Will you keep the animal under control, Its vioucious", By then im fumming, I turn around a say " This is not vioucious she'll show you vioucious if you dont leave me alone", i pushed past her got in the car a drove of.
The cheek of that bloody bissy body argggggg
Long post sorry
Ky and Rio
PS rio is not vicious and would bite.

My Peanuts
02-19-2004, 02:31 PM
People are idiots! I honestly think most people in the world need to get a life!:mad:

binka_nugget
02-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Some people! :mad:

Some people just annoy the heck out of me. Recently, we were at my grandma's while I let the dogs out to the yard to play and potty. A man and woman walked to the fence and said they were there to visit my grandma. I clearly told them to wait outside until I had both dogs on leashes because they'd just go ballistic if I allowed them to. So what did he do? He still walked in and got nipped by Kaedyn (out of excitement) then had the nerve to call him vicious. Well, what do you expect with two dogs while you ran around avoiding them? DUH! Some people..yeesh!

catnapper
02-19-2004, 08:57 PM
Ugh! I have had this happen before! We were walking one day and a guy stopped me and accused me of not picking my dog's mess up. I looked at the "evidence" - it was from a small dog. Nicki's "evidence" would obviously be MUCH larger. I said to the guy, "uh, Nicki is a big dog, the poo is from a small dog." At this point, he was ready for a fight! Luckily, his wife came up and nearly laughed when she looked at 100 pound Nicki and the poo on her lawn... she told him basically that he was stupid and he stromed off.

Sometimes people are so clueless.

guster girl
02-19-2004, 09:03 PM
I had that happen to me, too! Only it was just the opposite. My dog, Bruno, weighed about 19 pounds (dachshund/cocker spaniel mix) and this guy yelled at me for not cleaning this pile of poo that looked like it came from an african elephant. His wife didn't laugh at him, but, I sure did. I didn't say much except for that the size of the poo was almost my dog's weight. People are so self righteous sometimes. But, I just laugh, and, thank my lucky stars I'm a compassionate person with a sense of humor. ;)