PDA

View Full Version : Snow storm -_-

slleipnir
02-19-2004, 02:14 PM
EDIT:: storm..not store..lol :o

We got this huge storm last night (it's been snowing all day too) and we have a ton of snow now. It's crazy. I though we had a lot before but no. It just added to the top of it lol. So the snow is now almost to the top of our fence in some places :eek: I think I need to get the rope out so the dogs don't get out again this year :( They had a blast playing in it this morning though ;) I went out and played with Jo for a bit and she was quite a happy white pup ;)
I'll try to gets some pics os you can see how much snow we have..thats if my internet doesn't die again. I didn't have internet all day today and yesterday. I couldn't sleep last night (withdrawls probably ;)) Anywho it's pretty bad! I think they closed everything and the plows aren't even going out....!

Wish my luck in shoveling massive amounts of snow :rolleyes: :mad: Anyone want some?

ramanth
02-19-2004, 03:16 PM
No thanks! :) I'm working on melting mine here. :D

It'll be spring soon. Fear not! ;)

Corinna
02-19-2004, 04:05 PM
NO THANKS have plenty of my own even with 40 degrees the last few days ,I still have 3 feet in the yard (5 foot fence Know about ropes) Have fun!!:D

PJ's Mom
02-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Snow? :eek:

It's 75 degrees here. A little windy, but I can live with that. :D

trayi52
02-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Our snow melted in about 2 days. It didn't stay very long, it is now sunny and a little on the cool side.

So yeap, send me some snow!