PDA

View Full Version : And BTW where is Gini?

Barbara
02-19-2004, 06:30 AM
She posted last on February 7th. Which means she missed one Thursday already?

Hey Gini, we miss you!:)

Randi
02-19-2004, 07:04 AM
I'm chiming in here ..... Come back Gini!! We miss you!! :)

Logan
02-19-2004, 07:10 AM
Did someone say that she is having computer problems? I think that's what I read somewhere! (I worry about my brain sometime :o )

G.P.girl
02-19-2004, 12:38 PM
Gini???? come back!

Barbara
02-20-2004, 03:19 AM
bump

slick
02-20-2004, 08:58 AM
Laurie told me almost 2 wks ago that she was having computer problems but I would assume that it's fixed by now. I emailed her about a week ago but have had no response.

I'm really getting worried and hope there is nothing wrong. :(

Laurie: if you did speak with Gini after returning from Seattle please let us know that she is OK.

Gini, if you are lurking, please check in or email me. I'm losing sleep here....

RICHARD
02-20-2004, 01:26 PM
I spoke with Gini for a few minutes..

She is o.k., her computer died and she is getting a new one!!! She should be back on line in a week or so......

She asked me to post this because she is having PT withdrawls.....

She's been reduced to going to a neighbor's house to use the computer, but feels guilty about tying it up.....

I told her to first ask if she can borrow a cup of sugar then tell her neighbors that she knows of a really neat web site.....that way she can use the computer without the guilt!
;)

Cinder & Smoke
02-20-2004, 01:33 PM
But :( her puter is NOT! :(

She PM'd me last night (Thursday, 2/19/04) and
said >>>

"My computer simply up and DIED!!

I cannot tell you how horrible I feel about Binx.
I can't tie up this computer too long...

... and it will be easily a week before my
new one arrives and I am back on line.

So there's the SKOOP on Where's Gini??

/s/ Phred

Randi
02-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Thanks for posting this, Richard and Phred. Glad she's all right! :) Perhaps there's an internet cafe around, or library - if you talk to her again.

Please tell her she's missed!!

RICHARD
02-20-2004, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Randi
Thanks for posting this, Richard and Phred. Glad she's all right! :) Perhaps there's an internet cafe around, or library - if you talk to her again.

Please tell her she's missed!!

I think she suspects it!:)

popcornbird
02-20-2004, 09:37 PM
I hope she gets her computer back soon! PT just isn't the same without Gini! :(

Dogz
02-20-2004, 09:39 PM
I hope she gets back quick! We miss you, Gini!:)

gini
02-23-2004, 11:00 PM
You have no idea how wonderful this thread made me feel.

Here it is 2/23/04 and I have been without a computer since 2/7/04.

That is WAAAYYY too many days without hearing from my friends and being able to be on Pet Talk.

I will start another thread about the computer - what fun!!

I did use my neighbor's computer - briefly - and had a p/m from Cinder and Smoke to which I responded. It was about Binx and I am heartsick for Johanna - she is still my personal hero.

My work has kept me in the office late in the evenings, so venturing out for another computer to use just didn't happen.

It is so nice to know that people care about you and I feel well loved.

A huge thank you to all of you - please know that I love all of you too!

Gini, Rascal, Annie and Emma

slick
02-24-2004, 09:05 AM
GINI!!!!!!!!!
You have no idea how worried I was!!!! I actually lost sleep over you, silly girl!!! Oh my, I guess I'm the silly girl!!

It's so good to see you back again. I guess Laurie told you all about our adventures in Seattle!!! :D Don't worry, we were good **cough** *cough** and don't believe a word about me sticking prawns in my ears :D Even Mario behaved himself :eek:

Welcome back Gini! I think the theme this week should be "the hard drive that couldn't" :D