PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry about your cats, everyone.

Mkitty
02-18-2004, 11:32 PM
I'm really sorry everyone. I haven't lost a cat for a while, but we might soon. Her name is Nikka, and she obviously has kidney disease, but we can't afford to take her to the vet. Nikka is 14 yrs. old, and has lived a life filled with fear and hatred because my mom found as a stray kitten, and she is scared of everything, but she's getting better, bit by bit.;)

catmandu
02-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Prayers are coming from the Found Cats for Nikka , and we all hope that you will be well , very soon . MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW WWWWWWWfrom All of US!

Mkitty
02-20-2004, 10:10 PM
I just went out to see Nikka, and told her ure message, and Nikka and me both say thank you and we send best wishes!:D ;)

davidpizzica
03-02-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Mkitty
I'm really sorry everyone. I haven't lost a cat for a while, but we might soon. Her name is Nikka, and she obviously has kidney disease, but we can't afford to take her to the vet. Nikka is 14 yrs. old, and has lived a life filled with fear and hatred because my mom found as a stray kitten, and she is scared of everything, but she's getting better, bit by bit.;) Me, Nikki, and daisy have fingers and paws crossed that Nikka WILL get better.

catland
03-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your Nikka. Kidney disease is actually very common in older cats. We once had a cat with kidney disease.

You can get special cat food at the vets that might help.

Mkitty
03-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Tanx evryone!! Nikka is actually doin' a bit better i tink, so thanks for ure support and prayers evryone! ;)