PDA

View Full Version : Welcome PJsZoo

AmberLee
02-18-2004, 09:59 PM
Dear PJsZoo,

I saw your post about your cats having health problems and your dog dying yesterday. Yes, this group is very understanding and we'd like to welcome you to PT. So sorry that the circumstances are so sad...

Amber Lee and Cassy and Livvy

PJSZOO
02-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Thanks for the understanding, I will miss my little beagle very much. I always tell everyone that I have "lots of kids" as they are my babies. I would do anything for them that someone would do for their own children. We base our day on who needs medication at what time. Luckily, I only have one kitty (Oliver) who needs constant medication (every 12 hours) and he is very good about taking his pills The rest are on an as needed basis.

jazzcat
02-18-2004, 11:50 PM
Hi and Welcome to PT.

I'm so sorry to hear about your beagle. May she rest in peace.

I hope to hear more about your babies.

kimlovescats
02-19-2004, 06:18 AM
Welcome to PT..... so sorry about your dog's passing. I do hope that we will hear lots more about your kitties, and see pictures of them too!;)

Randi
02-19-2004, 08:42 AM
Welcome to PT Welcome PJsZoo! :)

I'm sorry to hear you have lost your dog. :( I hope all your kitties will bring you comfort! Looking forward to hearing more about them! :)

catmandu
02-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Welcome PJs Zoo , to Pet Talk , from the 14 Cats and Feeder at The Found Cats Hotel No Killl Shelter Hotel. We are sorry to heatr about your friend , Mr Beagle , passing on , and know that there is a plave for him on the Rainbow Bridge! After All Dogs Go To Heaven! The Found Cats and I send condolences!

catcrazylady
02-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Hello and welcome to PT. So sorry to hear about your loss. We totally understand about the animals being your babies as most all of ours are spoiled rotten!
Feel free to vent anytime and let us know more about your kitties when you are up to it.