PDA

View Full Version : anyone here that makes siggys use (Adobe Photoshop Elements)??????

Truffles
02-18-2004, 08:37 PM
hey,

ok i've been killing my brain and trying to figure out how to make a siggy (those that know how i'm so jealous) anyway the program i'm using is called Adobe Photoshop Elements please so far i've figured out how to do a photo merge here is what it lookks like its just a test i'm still learning this stuff so please go easy on me :p its not pretty:(

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p9b936d50e581036cff7532a52b6f22fe/f994d3af.jpg

if you look real closely you can see my sweetie truffles. someone help me how do i make a siggy ussing adobe photoshop elements??????

i might just go ahead and get the full version i do have a birthday coming up next month;) but if anyone can help me i'd really appreciate it:) thanks and take care:)

marylyn

Truffles
02-20-2004, 06:37 PM
i found a web site that gives excellent advice i just need to study it :p but its easy terms to read and it covers both windows ans mac pc's anyway heres the web site ................its acturally the help site they provide.for once in my life my brain was working LOL

Adobe Photoshop Elements help (C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements\Help\Help.htm)