PDA

View Full Version : Do you work with

RICHARD
02-18-2004, 05:06 PM
someone that reminds you of a character in a book, comic, cartoon??

I worked with "Nadine" from the Stephen King book, The Stand.

In the book, the character ends up with a 'skunk streak', a white
slash of hair right in the middle of her head.....This woman had one and for the longest time I fought the urge to call her Nadine....She finally left ,so I am o.k. now!!!

Karen
02-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Woah, was she consorting with the dark side, too?

RICHARD
02-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Woah, was she consorting with the dark side, too?

Almost!!!!

She did get me in trouble once...;)

amoore
02-18-2004, 08:10 PM
I'm glad she left Richard. Makes it hard to go to work if there is someone like that.

I have worked with a few ladies like that!

catnapper
02-18-2004, 08:17 PM
I used to work with a guy who was sooo Jack from Will and Grace! I swear they modeled Jack after my friend! Problem was while everyone else saw it, he didn't he would sit there and say, "I'm not like Jack... he's effeminate, while I'm rugged." Now try to keep a straight face to THAT one when he is so definately not rugged! Let me also say that he did make the office a fun place - one new scheme after another... his flavor of the week, his escapades!

cloverfdx
02-18-2004, 11:24 PM
LOL i would love to work with a "Jack" from Will and Grace.

My mother works with a "Karen" from Will and Grace. I nearly called her Karen when visiting one day :eek: :rolleyes:

Twisterdog
02-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
someone that reminds you of a character in a book, comic, cartoon??

I worked with "Nadine" from the Stephen King book, The Stand.

In the book, the character ends up with a 'skunk streak', a white
slash of hair right in the middle of her head.....This woman had one and for the longest time I fought the urge to call her Nadine....She finally left ,so I am o.k. now!!!

Hey now! I have a skunk stripe! And Randall Flagg and I have done no consorting, that I am aware of. (Although my ex came pretty close at times.) ;)

dukedogsmom
02-19-2004, 07:10 AM
Richard, that is my most favorite book of all time! There's a guy here at work that looks like Pee Wee Herman :)

RICHARD
02-19-2004, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
Hey now! I have a skunk stripe! And Randall Flagg and I have done no consorting, that I am aware of. (Although my ex came pretty close at times.) ;)

Slap me, o.k.??

So, no ties to the Walking Dude??

DDM,

HA HA -HA HA!!

one of my favortie dudes of all time!