PDA

View Full Version : For my gift swap person

petlover
02-18-2004, 09:22 AM
I just wanted to let you know that I changed my address.:)

(Karen deleted the actual address)

Logan
02-18-2004, 09:56 AM
You should probably send a private message to Amy (WolfQ) about this and delete your original message. I don't think that posting your address on a public forum is a good thing. Amy can let your person know by email or private message.

Just a thought from a worry-wart mama. :)

Cookiebaker
02-18-2004, 04:47 PM
Thanks for saying that Logan! that was my very first thought, too!!

popcornbird
02-18-2004, 09:09 PM
I think you should delete this thread and PM the person. It isn't a wise thing to post your address on a public forum. Just a concern for your safety.

ChiRen
02-18-2004, 09:17 PM
I agree with everyone else, you should delete this thread ASAP.
Maybe if you can't, you could ask Karen too??

Karen
02-18-2004, 09:18 PM
I deleted her address, though it was a P.O. box, so safer than posting one's street address publicly. I'll PM the address to Wolf Q.

Logan
02-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Thanks, and I apologize if I was being overly protective. I didn't even notice that it was a PO box!!! :o Thanks for taking care of it though. Better safe than sorry!!!

Best intentions, I promise.

Logan

petlover
02-18-2004, 11:18 PM
That's a post office box? I thought it was a street box. It is right in front of my house.

Logan
02-19-2004, 12:06 AM
LOL!! I only said that because that's what Karen said!!! :o I'm still glad you removed it. :)

dukedogsmom
02-19-2004, 07:06 AM
We've missed you around here! Hope you can come back soon. How's the doggie doing? Forgive me but I've forgotten the name. Is it Haley? Anyway, hope she's doing well and we'll look forward to hearing more from you.

petlover
02-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
We've missed you around here! Hope you can come back soon. How's the doggie doing? Forgive me but I've forgotten the name. Is it Haley? Anyway, hope she's doing well and we'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Hey Val!!:D I can get on more now that my Math Test is done with. I have missed you guys very much too.:( I will be coming on more often though. I promise.:)

Yes, it's Harley. :) She is doing great accually. She even jumped into my lap yesterday.:eek: That surprised us all. The cut on her pad is almost completely healed. She is walking better as well. We have been wondering quite a bit about her so we took her to the vet. He said that everything is healing in order abd as it should be... so, we'll see.:D