PDA

View Full Version : Mighty Max ;)

Barbara
02-18-2004, 05:20 AM
Three and a half month! How much fun it must be for your purrents to live with you.

And how much fun you have with your purrents: First you picked your dad -any smart kitty knows how to recognize the right purrson. Now you see that he can provide tuna treats -but you can open it yourself. You talk a lot and tell him cat tails - a pity he doesn't understand them all. And he has that end with all the little pink mousies you can attack in the night.

Kissies to you, handsome little boy. And some extra tuna treats for Max -you are the greatest!

boogidyboogidy
02-18-2004, 06:43 AM
He's beautiful!!!!!!
We have one that also picked my husband. She follows him everywhere and loves to play the same games with him.
Hope you have many many wonderful years with that little cutie...

Bari_d
02-18-2004, 07:54 AM
Max, it is wonderful to meet you this morning - what a wonderfully handsome blue-eyed guy you are!!! Sloppy Joes??? Unusual cat food! You obviously found the purrrrfect home where you are appreciated! Catgratulations, Max - enjoy your day as our King Cat of the Day today!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

catmandu
02-18-2004, 08:50 AM
Max , you are a sweet little bundle of Joy , and when your markings come in , you will be a Beautiful Boy.We , the Siamese Squad , 7 strong all love you , and will keep and eye on you , at thE parteeee! Our Dad has Kitten Good , as we want you to have the Right Thing , to eat. All The Found Cats , especially the Siamese Squad MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW for Magnificent Max KOTD!

Randi
02-18-2004, 09:28 AM
Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the day, Max !

You sure are a cute little boy - and so smart to come out of hiding and pick the very right family who spoils you rotten ;) Have lots of fun, treats and cuddles today on your special day! May you live a long and happy life! :D

Jax
02-18-2004, 10:46 AM
What a handsome little doll baby! You are so cute Max, with your sparkling blue eyes and plaintive meezer wail. You made my day cutie!!
Congrats to Marvelous Max, Our Adoorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-18-2004, 12:18 PM
Yes, Max, I sure DO think you're beautiful!:) Wow!!! And just where did you learn how to strike up such a fetching pose??? I'm tempted to put lips to screen and cover that precious belly with kisses:D What a great job you did in selecting your humans! Not only are you stunningly handsome and packed with personality, but in true Meezer style, you sure know how to pick 'em!;) Keep up the good work enjoying life to it's fullest and spreading joy and happiness all over the place, precious Max! Congratulations to beautiful Max, our fabulous and very deserving Cat of the Day! Have a happy, happy day celebrating your day of honor with your proud purrrents and fur sister Amber, sweetheart!:) Time to break out the Manwiches and tuna treats!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2004, 12:28 PM
Max
I sure do agree you are one handsome fellow! How smart you are too! You have your humans trained to wait on you hand and paw. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today too.:D

Killearn Kitties
02-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Congratulations Max!!! What a handsome boy you are and so packed full of purrsonality too. :D

Hope your day is filled with all the things you love, playing, eating, playing, sleeping and playing!!

Enjoy your special day of honour beautiful Max!

Smokeyjune1
02-18-2004, 02:34 PM
He's is quite the character isn't he? He's handsome as can be and sounds like a great little guy. Enjoy him every day. He's adorable.:D

karlyb
02-18-2004, 11:30 PM
Hello Max, you are a little cutie with those pretty blue eyes and fur markings. You look big, or rather tall/long, for your age. You picked yourself some wonderful humans; they certainly love you bunches. I hope you have many happy and healthy years together.

kohala
02-19-2004, 12:40 AM
You're a pretty guy, and still have so much to look forward to! Only 3 1/2, wow! And I take it you're still on your first of nine lives, right!
Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!!