PDA

View Full Version : Gift Swap Gifts!

Nomilynn
02-17-2004, 09:51 AM
I got my gift swap stuff!!! Here is the link to the album :)

Thanks, Lindsey!!!! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287674903

wolfsoul
02-17-2004, 10:15 AM
Aww, imagestation is being a cow. :( It says it's currently unavailable.

micki76
02-17-2004, 10:40 AM
*stomps foot* I wanna see! :(

Logan
02-17-2004, 11:02 AM
OMG!!!! This Gift Swap has been wonderful!!!! :)

Although my gift hasn't been sent yet (still waiting on some things to arrive here, before I send), we got ours last week. I wa so in hopes that we would have our camera all ready, but it wasn't. :(

But, if words can create a picture, suffice it to say that every single pet was so happy!!!!! K9Karen made sure to send two gifts for each type of pet! The dogs got treats (which they love), plus a bone for each one. The cats got catnip toys and this huge, great "sack" to play in. No one has had the nerve to crawl into it yet, but I'm sure they will!! Roger and Milly Cockatiel got treats, plus this huge toy that Scott has already gone out and bought a hook and chain to hang it above their cage! I think especially Roger will love it!!!!! :D

Thank you, Karen. We will still get pictures, although we failed you this weekend!

Logan

RubyMutt
02-17-2004, 01:16 PM
You're welcome :)

I really enjoyed looking at the photos :D I'm so happy you and your kitties liked everything :D

shais_mom
02-17-2004, 01:40 PM
aaaaaaaaawwww kitty bandanas!!!
how cute!!!!
Good Job Lindsey!!

ramanth
02-17-2004, 01:54 PM
ADORABLE! :D

Nomilynn
02-17-2004, 07:10 PM
They LOVE the bandanas. I eventually had to take them off because Tilly was dipping hers in the water dish :p But they didn't mind them at all!!! :D

anna_66
02-18-2004, 05:29 AM
Too cute! I just loved the bandanas!

dukedogsmom
02-18-2004, 06:42 AM
What great gifts! Didn't know they made kitty bandanas. I got a kick out of that. And I love that candleholder! Very nice gifts.

tikeyas_mom
02-18-2004, 10:18 AM
I havent sent mine out yet :o....
I will on Friday...

wolfsoul
02-18-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
I was supposed to send mine out last Friday, but then my mom decided to be a cow...so I had to wait until she wasn't hating me. And now she says we can take it to the post office today. Yay lol.

Great pics! :D I've always wondered what you look like! :D

shais_mom
02-18-2004, 10:58 AM
I will on Friday...

No worries you still have until March 15th!! ;) :D

wolfsoul
02-18-2004, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom
No worries you still have until March 15th!! ;) :D
I thought the deadline was February 15th! Lol, and here I was thinking that I was going to be in trouble because my package is being sent out late. :o

tikeyas_mom
02-18-2004, 03:07 PM
what happens if you can not send it out before march 15th?
I can, but I am just curious..

Logan
02-18-2004, 03:50 PM
what happens if you can not send it out before march 15th?
I can, but I am just curious..

They are going to come and GET you!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm just teasing, but of course, some kind of deadline had to be set, and we did get plenty of notice and time to shop this time. I would think that the best thing to do if you can't get your gift out on time, for whatever reason, you should send a PM to Amy, letting her know, so that she can let your gift recipient know when to expect it. :)

wolf_Q
02-20-2004, 12:15 AM
If somebody has a REALLY good reason to send a gift late, they can send me a pm and I will inform the person.

BTW there's not many things I'll accept as a REALLY good reason. ;)

So basically send it on time, there was plenty of notice.

Great pics Naomi! And good job on the gifts Lindsey! Adorable!!