PDA

View Full Version : RIP darling Murphy

ramanth
02-17-2004, 09:01 AM
My new boss, Clare, had to make the decision to have her 17 year old diluted calico, Murphy, put to sleep yesterday.

They had just moved to MI from FL and Murphy wasn't feeling well. Her new vet felt she had an infection in her mouth and they put her on a course of antibiotics. This helped a little, but Murphy started to get worse. They scheduled her to have surgery yesterday, but the vet called Clare and told her that Murphy was very underweight (only 4 lbs.) and that it was likely cancer. :(

So Clare had her pts. I got to meet Murphy a few weekends ago while babysitting her two kids. Murphy was so sweet and loved her head scratched and to give headbumpies. It was obvious the children adored her.

You'll be missed Murphy. *hugs*

Sable, Nike, and Chance will be waiting for you at the bridge to show you were the best catnip grows.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-17-2004, 09:51 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Murphy. :( Please give my condolensces to her humans.

RIP sweet Murphy, you will be missed. :(

slick
02-17-2004, 10:03 AM
Looks like Lucy will have company!!! RIP sweet Murphy. You were loved and now you are happy and healthy playing chase with all the other angel kitties.

My condolences to the family.

catmandu
02-17-2004, 11:07 AM
We at the Found Cats send our condolences to Merry Murphy , who gave his Guardians 17 years of love , and laughter , and will do so again , when they are reunited at the Rainbow Bridge. RIP , Dear Murphy.

rg_girlca
02-17-2004, 03:43 PM
My condolences to your boss on the loss of her sweet Murphy.

I hope and pray that she finds comfort and peace in the fond memories they made together.

Rest in Peace dear Murphy.

davidpizzica
03-03-2004, 03:15 PM
It hurts deeply to put an animal to sleep. I have gone through it twice in the last year and a half(RIP Thai & Freddie) Tell your boss that my prayers are with her and that Murphy is waiting at the RB.