PDA

View Full Version : back from vacation

CJ7Boomer
02-17-2004, 08:45 AM
hey everyone!
i was just away fror 2 weeks on vacation in the caribean- i couldnt wait to get home to my dog! louie stayed with a friend and she said he sulked the whole time!
we were so happy to see eachother :)
but i dont think im ever going on vacation again! the first island we went to- the first 15 minutes we were there myself, my mother and my friend were robbed at gunpoint!:mad:
we lost everything like passports, license, birth certificates, money- it was horrible. the worst thing though is that my camera was stolen too- with every single picture i ever took of Lou Dog from the time he was a puppy up until his first birthday in january:( thats so upsetting- i know i can get another camera but those pictures were priceless! but i am so glad to be home! and when i get a new camera i'll be back posting some pics;)

captain
02-17-2004, 05:40 PM
How awful for you .............

Welcome back!! When you finally get your new camera, I am sure we will see pics of the sulky LouDog!!!

My ONE spotty (a certain Captain), is the sulker when we go away ........ makes me feel AWFUL- just that LOOK :rolleyes:

wolfie
02-17-2004, 05:52 PM
Oh, I'm sorry that your stuff was stolen! and pics too! :( at least you're okay though, and you can take more pics of your pup. :)

tatsxxx11
02-17-2004, 06:42 PM
Oh gosh, what a horrible experience! Thank goodness you all weren't hurt though what a nightmare it must have been to lose all of your documentation and money! I'm almost embarassed to say I'm almost more sorry that you lost all of your pictures of Lou Dog:( Those can never be replaced:( Guess all you can do now is give thanks no one was hurt and....start clicking!!!:)

dukedogsmom
02-17-2004, 08:30 PM
What a horrible vacation! And for me, losing the camera and pics would be the worst, too. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience.

Karen
02-17-2004, 08:47 PM
We are glad YOU and your mom are okay. How sad that you lost the stuff, and the pictures, but you and Louie back together, safe and sound - that's priceless!

CJ7Boomer
02-18-2004, 06:43 AM
that was the best part about coming home:D

delidog
02-18-2004, 06:51 PM
I am so sorry that your trip was soiled by that...Unfortunately...ALL the Caribbean Islands are Well Known for this....Sorry that you weren't warned properly......

I'll bet Mr.Lou Dog Missed you!!!!!

Glad that you and your mom are safe and sound!!!! And Home with Lou Dog of course!!!;)

anna_66
02-18-2004, 09:35 PM
That's so awful. I'm just glad to hear your all alright and home safe & sound.

Please do post picture of Lou Dog when you get your new camera, we've missed seeing him and hearing from you:)